skipper66
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I promise to do just that Skipper. Might be later on this weekend but I'll write on your wall. I need "triends" here and glad you wrote on my wall. Much appreciated! Yeah it won't let me pm for some reason-grrrrrrra!
    Thank you for your thoughts and I will vent. It is nice to have a place to talk where people understand
    Hi, sorry I have not been on the forum much lately. I am slowly progressing. I am not able to take a step any more without my husband helping to hold me up. My arms have just started to weaken a little but my breathing is still pretty good. Hope your dad is doing well.

I know how hard it is to go through a divorce after being married for years and I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this. It is hard on your children also. Just hang in there girl...there is life after a bad marriage.
    Dear Kim,
    My name is Krisztina. I wrote Christina as nickname. Since my last posts me and the kids are down with some virus, that made me stay away from internet.
    Hi Kim. He is scheduled to start Nov. 6th. He has to have one more urine culture done, if that is clear then he will start. That's when we'll go through the subcutaneous injection training. How many injections does your dad take per week?
    Kim, glad to hear that your dad is adjusting and going out with your sister. Hope everything is good with you.
    Good luck to your dad, I am in the final week of the Cytokinetics trial. I have noticed no improvement; I am either on the placebo, or it doesn't work. Either way, the data collected is important. I hope for the best for your father, the data collected will help all of us.
    Hi Kim! Just wanted to touch base with you, looks like your dad and my husband are going to be in the Acthar Trial! I'm hoping we see some results, at least slowed progression. They are fortunate as only 40 people will be taking part. Tom passed all the criteria, he starts Nov. 6 (unless his blood test shows TB or hepatitis - unlikely). Good luck to your dad.
    Hi Kim. Thanks for your note. I am just starting to figure out the website. I am a nurse anesthetist who is now on long term disability due to progressive bulbar palsy. I have four children ages31-23 and three grandsons ages 3,2, and 8 months. I miss being able to talk, sing, and read books to them! I am 54 and married to a supportive husband.
    Hi Kim, not in my new house yet but should be in the next few weeks! Just back from holiday in Javea (Spain) it was amazing, I even got in the pool a few times with my rubber ring :), sorry to hear you're getting divorced, kids will come round, mine did when I split from their dad, look after yourself, take care, love and hugs, Anne xx
    I believe that is where I-57 & I-70 meet, went to school at EIU. You do not sound like you are from a small town outside of Chicago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back