J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Johnny, think of you often. I did not eat any peeps this year. Thought that would make you grin.
    Johnny, I miss you. I miss our chats on gardens and slugs. Merry Christmas, friend.
    Gosh Johnnie, sure could use some of your humor. I hope you are ok. Miss you.
    I have a new DPS Johnny! I hardly go here anymore. Mostly on FaceBook! How are you doing Johnny Pie?
    Hi Johnny

Hope you are ok. Haven't seen you on lately and being the nosy person that I am, I worry. Just checking up on you. Cheers !
    Hi Johnny! It has been a very long time. I am still aching and twitching away, but I am more successful in ignoring it. Good thing is I haven't got worse. No diagnosis still. How are you doing? Take care! Adriana
    Hello Johnny. It's been a long time since we spoke. I haven't forgotten your kindness and I hope you are doing well. Take care.
    Olly reported me to David about my post on 4jcobb wall. I shouldn't read the DIHALS thread because it irritates me. I can't believe people believe his crap and answer him. Olly is his main supporter. Hope you are doing well. Kim
    Hi Johnny,
    How have you been lately? I've been doing ok but kind of bored in my apartment now by myself. Need to come up with something to keep me occupied. Want to spend sometime at my dad's pool if the weather here ever cooperates. Everyday, I'm off it seems to rain. I want to get out and get some sunshine since I'm so pale. I'm going to be off work for a week starting July 6th so hopefully it will be nice then. My dad is in Texas visiting my brother and sister until the 8th. I miss him but am glad he was able to go and have a mini-vaction. Take care, Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back