SMP51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello,

I am a student who is researching ALS. I noticed one of your comments on the 'coconut oil' thread about, giving coconut oil to a person you care for has slowed down the progression of ALS. I was wondering if you'd please be able, to give me permission to use your comment in a presentation and/or a literature review about ALS as I am interested in the use of coconut oil as a potential symptom reliever of ALS.

Thank you,
    Rahul

Thank you,
    Rahul
    I sure hope you have a great time on your trip! I am going away next weekend and I can so relate to your excitement to get away!
    Hey SMP51.......yea we put 5 cases of beer in it last summer, unfortunately I can't drink any more due to the meds I am on. I used to sell Koi at my pet store...thousands of them during the spring an summer. The weather has been wet and windy for the last two weeks....I am hoping to get some bugs in my teeth this weekend....it's my therapy to ride!
    Mark
    Hello friend! U got it! Takes awhile to figure out the ins and outs of this site! I'm still learning as well!
    me? inspiration? no, that would be you, you connect and are so understanding to so many!
    Thank you for these Christmas wishes I am just now seeing! so sweet for you to think of me. I hope you had a good holiday and are keeping strong, our guys need us!
    Just want to wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year...You are an inspiration to me and so many here!
    thanks Barbie, it took care of itself right as I posted things again and now it is all over the place and I look like the crazy nag! hahaha! I really hope people share Josh's run, it would be so great for all of us if this gest BIG!
    hope things are going fairly smoothly for you too
    Hi Meg,
    contact "David" he is the only moderator. I don't know what makes some things disappear--it is a mystery. sounds like a great event that your nephew is doing to help! Hope all is well with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back