W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ! How are things going with you? My dad is staying about the same right now. He has been a little upset with his living facility because they are understaffed alot of the time. I have been upset because our dog Skipper was hit by a car two weeks ago and I had to have him put too sleep. It breaks my heart. I'm hoping to go visit my dad the first of June with our kids. Take care, Kim
    Thanks for the message. Fortunately my husband has always had the best attitude of anyone I have ever known. This will certainly help him in the months and years ahead. As for me, YIKES - very emotional!!
    : )
    Nancy
    Hi! Just dropped in to wish you a Merry Christmas. I will be working my job as a switchboard operator on Christmas day from noon-6pm. We will celebrate with our kids and my aunt on Christmas Eve and I will see them probally before and after work on Christmas. We are planning to go see dad for a few days after Christmas. Still scrambling to get everything arranged. Take care, Kim
    Hi ! Just checked in to say how you're getting along. My dad had to move away from our home town a couple months ago because we couldn't find adequate care for him here. He is in a assistant living type place that is close to my brother and sister's homes. It gets 24 hr care there though. He is going to try it out for at least awhile. If it doesn't work out my brother is going to remodel parts of his house and dad will move in with him and his family. Dad has been staying the same for the last several months. He still talks and eats on his own yet. He can walk for short distances with his walker and someone holding on to his gait belt. But, otherwise he can't do anything else for himself. Take care, Kim
    wattuf HI

Please send me your email and I will send along Jim's Regimen.

Will
    Lately the left side of my jaw catches and I have a hard time getting it to "uncatch" so I can shut my mouth. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Hi! Hope you are doing ok. You are in my prayers. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Will be spending Christmas Eve with my dad who has ALS and then am working Christmas Eve from noon-6 at the switchboard at our hospital. I will go over to my dad's house in the morning on Christmas day then go to my in-laws after work. Take care of yourself, Kim
    Attitude author unknown

The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstance, than failure, than success, than what other people think, say, or do.
    It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a school or a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day reguarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we can't change the fact that people will act a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string that we have, and that thing is attitude.
    I am convinced that life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.
    Attitude is everything!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back