H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello HisJoy from another Texan. I live in Lubbock, though I have Newman kin in Odessa. Glad to meet you I go to the ALS clinic in Dallas.
    Hi, I am sorry I just saw the visitor msg. that you sent. I still brush my teeth the same was I always have. I just rinse the toothpaste out of my mouth and spit! An electric toothbrush does help and has a bigger handle. I hope I have been able to answer your question.
    I try to do the same. Very difficult for my husband. He has always depended on me for house, yard, cooking, etc. He has provided well for over 40 years. So frustrating for males to multi-task. God definitely created us male and female with different wiring! I am learning how to respond with correction not anger, knowing it's because of my inability now.

I am praying for you both.

"Let Me show you My way for you this day. I guide you continually, so you can relax and enjoy My Presence in the present. Living well is both a discipline and an art. Concentrate on staying close to Me, the Divine Artist. Discipline your thoughts to trust Me as I work My ways in your life. Pray about everything; then leave outcomes up to Me. Do not fear My will, for through it I accomplish what is best for you. Take a deep breath and dive into the depths of absolute trust in Me. Underneath are the everlasting arms!" Psalms 5:2-3; Deuteronomy 33:27.
    It looks like we are a month apart on our diagnosis. I try to stay encouraged for my family, especially my husband. He is older and not in good health. He has taken this so very hard. message me anytime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back