Nighthawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Carlos,

Sometimes changes and choices have to be made....for whatever reason! Your input has been invaluable to this forum and you'll be missed. I'll PM you with my e-mail address and hope to hear from you when you have a chance. Take care and God bless you and yours!
    I hate to hear that you are leaving the forum. We will all miss you so much. May I ask why you have chose to leave? Take care, Kim
    I have been reading lots of posts on the forum. I wanted to say thank you for all of the replies you post. A person can feel the caring come through you're posts. They lift people's hearts. Than goodness there are people like you on this forum. I know your replies to my posts have been uplifting.

Tracy
    Hi new here and not sure how to start my own post, but while I wait for some tests, about a year ago I started to have some twitching in Radom spots on my body. About a month after that I noticed a small spot on my tongue has facsticulations . Went to a neurologist. Who then preformed three separate emgs two in my body one on my tongue, all completely normal, normal clinical exams. I feel I have been having speech issues, my husband thinks i Sound the same as always. about 6 months it was pretty much gone. end of December it started to creep up again, so in march I saw my neurologist again who again did an exam and said it was normal. things seem t wax and wane. i got asecond opinion today. This neurologist also say my exam Is normal but he is worried about the fasticulations in one small part of my tongue, he did mention als of things that cause fasticulations. What do you think, Any input would be great! I'm am very scared I am 33 years old and am pretty healthy. Thank you!
    I guess I am so worried because my dad decided against a trach and I just am worried that he is already getting towards the end. I know you aren't a doctor but I know that you research and are very knowledgeable about ALS. I also know that no 2 cases are the same. I just really felt like you would be honest and give your opinion. Thanks for anything you can tell me.
    Hi Nighthawk
    My name is Jennifer and I know that you have no clue who I am, but I love reading your responses because you are so blunt and honest. That is why I contacted you because I am the same way and I need that. My dad was diagnosed in February at mayo in Jacksonville it started in his right leg, the only movement he has now his in his right two fingers, he in already on a portable mini vent (triology 100) 24/7 and a catheter, so as you can see it has moved quite fast for him. I resigned from my job last week to stay home with him so my mom could still work and it would give her an out. Last night for the first time my dad started having throat spasms he said and I think it scared him. I guess my question to you is what really does that mean in ALS? Does that mean he is starting with the bulbar symptoms ?
    I'm waiting for you to tell me that I might have crossed the line with my post.....
    That's good news today! I am so glad that things got resolved for you and that pwc...enjoy the weekend. Take care
    I know I shouldn't be asking you this on your page or wall because I've never spoken to you before but could you or anyone that sees this please message me on my 'wall' of my profile and tell me how to make a post? I can't seem to figure it out since this is my first day being registered with this site.
    Hi Carlos, hope you doing good.. i send you a private but it didn't work seems..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back