HelenL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Oh Helen! I am so sad to hear of your passing. You were always so kind to me on here. I will so miss your friendship. I know you are in heaven now and will no longer suffer from this horrible disease. Please watch over all of us. Love you, Kim
    Helen, You will be greatly missed. I love your warm wit. I will always think you of you when I read on the tea thread. You were one of my earliest friends here and I will always treasure you. Love you, rest in peace.
    I love you my dear sweet friend, please give my mom a hug for me when you meet. Please know how much you mean to me and you will always have a special place in my heart. I will miss you so much.
    Helen,

I will miss you. Rest in peace, dear friend. Your sage advice and funny bone got me through my early days. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have a remarkable spirit - it will live on.
    Thinking of you Helen. Hope you are doing ok. My dad is living in Dallas now near my brother and sister. He is living in a assistant living facility. But, this one gives more complex care then most 24 hrs a day. Kind of like a nursing home but he has his own apartment and a little more independence. My brother and sister take him out alot to the movies, church, and their kids sporting events. I miss him a lot but am glad he's being taken good care of. I laugh because his facility even has free happy hour everyday. They better not pass that news to too many of my relatives. lol Take care, Kim
    Hi Helen, I am going to MGH. Dr Berry.
    I used to work in Barnstable some years ago. Is your brother tired of the tourists yet? :)
    Hi, Helen. It's been a pretty good summer. I'd love to share more with you but I'm failing to figure out how to send you a private message.... I don't really want to share private information on this site. Unfortunately, I found that some people here can be pretty nasty.

However, I'm sorry to hear about your hands. Hang in there.
    Helen, I am having a good summer. Golfing a bunch, watching our grandchildren play base ball and soft ball.

Thank you for taking the time to say hello. I think of the gang and wonder how all of you are doing. I do hear from some, time to tme. Your a strong person. You have been helpful to many. Your a blessing, I hope those same blessing will be pour out back to you.

God Bless you, Hugs to you also,
    Gentleman Jim
    Hi Helen,
    How are things with you? I'm pretty upset because my dad is being forced to move to Texas because he can't find reliable health care. Is he going to a assistant care facility that has help 24/7. I hope it works out for him. My brother lives really close to it. If it doesn't work out my dad will move to my brother's after he does renovations to his house. It will depend how things go by January when my lease comes up. I may be moving into my dad's house to see that its kept up . Will have to see. I have been pretty down about alot of things and my doctor has been switching my meds around. I finally told him I didn't want to be on so much and he agreed to take me off some. The drug Effexor made my personality way off. Take care, Kim
    Hi Helen, Do you remember me? I just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing. Thank you again for being my forum friend :)
    Hi Helen my sweetness, how is everything going ? Are you going to pull another stunt to get some firemen to show up ?

Love you lots
    Dana
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back