Nighthawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi Nighthawk, please pardon the intrusion. i am working on my own healing outside of traditional medical avenues. i want to pursue live cell therapy treatment. you have posted quite a bit, i am looking for people that would be interested as well so i can bring the price down. i have the possibility of acquiring MF3 live cell therapies at wholesale.

i read your post on zinc, having had metal poisoning 2x i can tell you the human body has an amazing capacity to heal... in my experience i started to develop a variety of symptoms and removing toxicity has helped, that and ton of breathe work. i am not trying to sell anything, advocate a treatment or tell you what to do, just looking for people who would be interested in sharing in the order.
    Sorry for bothering Carlos but i'm kinda freaking out... I got my leg issue, forearm issue and now my throat Is giving me trouble with dry foods... WOw all this happening fast! So weird... Or maybe who knows and i had this long before. Just didnt notice.
    Carlos, are you rich? Ha!!!! I loved that. Thanks for jumping in there. At least the guy can see we all love Elaine, and he did apologize to her. So I wrote him a visitors message to thank him for that. Haven't heard anything more.

Hang tough,
    Steve
    Hi Carlos,
    How are things going with you? My dad is away visiting my brother and sister who both live in Dallas, Texas until July 8th. I am pretty lost without him. Kind of lonely since my husband and I are unfortunately divorcing. Not something I'm wanting at all. Just too much fighting and bickering over the years. Going to be off for a week starting July 6th. Trying to come up with some fun stuff to do with the kids. Hoping to enjoy my dad's pool if the weather cooperates. We've had lots of rain here. I'm hoping to get outside and get some sunshine since I'm awfully pale right now. Take care of yourself, Kim
    Thanks Carlos..YES seems ALS is a really complicated disease...Boy!, If I was a neurologist/researcher i would have been vastly interested in descifrating this thing...

And well, as you said, maybe is gonna take time for me to know what i have...

For now, my Neuro just told me i have a sciatica problem bilateral (he didn't put attention to the denervation in calves) and carpal/cubital in both arms. Yet i feel progression of weakness... I also asked you in regards to blood.. As for my case they found in my first results some proteins high... so Weird.... some say blood test are just to rule out other conditions....

Gotta live and wait...
    Hi Carlos, Good day... I'm kinda wondering, does ALS happens so fast? i don't think so.. I don't think that in 3 months one can have weak legs, weak arms, and lump in throat. Could i ask you, when you got diagnosed, did your blood values were fairly ok?...
    Hi Nighthawk. Looks like we're both from AA Co. There seems to be a lot of people with ALS in AA County.
    Hi Nighthawk, I truly enjoy reading your posts as they provide me with enough hope to get out of bed on a daily basis. Sometimes fighting MND is so hard as I have a wife and a child on the way, and I am only 28 years old. . Like you, I was told that I only have 6 months to live without a vent, and my answer was are you God and number two than I guess we will vent me and I will live on. I just do not understand why or how we can be treated the way we are since the only fatal aspect of our disease can be managed with modern medical technology. We all are from different walks of life and have our own cross to bear, but I think there should be a move in the part of the medical profession to treat us as any as any other person fighting a major disability. Japan for instance does not even treat MND as terminal and 50% of patients are venting and go in to live many many years and even several decades. Regards,
    first like to thank you for wasting your time and effort to answer my questions, sorry to bother you most like to your opinion as well all start in November 2012, when he gave one on my thigh fasciculata, ai searched the net to cause muscle spasms, ai fasciculation was for, then go for als, despaired, a friend of mine got me an appointment with neuro ja te certain age who assessed me, he did not gave much attention to my espamosdisse I was fine, asked for no exam, this epoch of this alive eaten ghost in my head, my diabetes 2 years to come well above normal, I have no weakness or atrophy, even when at the beginning of my pet peeve braçoe I felt my legs and have weakness, but run, pedalo, evanto to 30 kilos with an arm, will be that I have bfs, after eight months if ja als was to have some symptoms worse?
    ATT
    olimpio
    Hello Nighthaw... i'm Juan from Panama... just getting tested and waiting for diagnosis... can i ask you a question since you are a senior member?... im curious about the things that were written in my EMG...
    Just dropped by to say Hi! How are things going with you? My brother and nephew are here briefly for the weekend to see my dad. My dad seems to be at a standstill currently with his progression. My dad went out to eat this weekend which is something he hasn't done for a long time. He ate at TGI Fridays which he hadn't ate at for almost 2 years. He doesn't like to eat too much in public because he has to eat really slow so he doesn't choke and he has limited use of his fingers for grasping things. But, he said things went well and he enjoyed it. My dad enjoys watching my two son's play baseball in their summer leagues. The park where they play is in his subdivision so it makes it easy for his caretaker to take him to the games. That is when they aren't rained out lately. We have been getting lots of rain here in central Illinois. Take care, Kim
    Hi NH, just wondering how your breathing test went (if i remember correctly, you were going back sometime in may). Had mine done about a month ago and was disappointed to find out that we don't do the dps yet like in the usa. Only one spot at the other end of the country. This trial did not have pals in mind. I think i will still look into this and see what i can do, if not for me then for others in the future. Hope you are well and adjusting to everything ok
    Aie! Sorry to hear...
    It took me the longest to figure out what everybody meant about "conserving energy" as I felt like I could still do most things and liked being a busybody. Also, I thought ppl were over reacting. Then my legs became very unreliable. I could be standing, feeling strong and my knees would buckle. I hope you find something that works for you. Thanks for the update. Take care!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back