Allan still alive

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just dropped in to check on you. Heard you're up to miss behavin' again. What are we going to do with you Allan? Our twins Matthew and Julie just turned 16 on the 11th. We hope with our work schedules that they can go get their licenses this Tuesday. Not looking forward to paying more car insurance for sure. Take care, Kim
    Good to hear from you. I'm well but have been dealing with laryngospasms. Have u had them before? If so, did u find anything that helped avoid these? Argh! They are buggers. Hope you are having a good day
    Hi Allan,
    What are you up too today? Have you watched any good movies lately? I rented the movie the Great Gasby last weekend but thought is was pretty boring. I usually prefer good comedies myself. Do you like to read? I read a few of my husband's John Grishaam books and they are great. Take care, kIM
    Hi Allan! How are you feeling? Smells like Fall here...pretty soon the leaves will turn to bright yellow, orange and red. Hope u r doing well :)
    Hi Allan,
    Are you behaving yourself? I am a little sad since my dad had to move to Dallas, Texas to a assistant living facility. It has full-time 24 hr care where alot of the facilities don't. We just couldn't find good quality care here for somebody to be with him 24/7. We are going to see how this works out first and if dad doesn't like it he will move in with my brother and they will get someone to take care of them there. My dad is a veteran which helps but it is still so expensive. My brother has a really good job so he will help dad out financially if he should need it. My brother and sister get dad out as much as possible. He goes to the movies and my brother takes him to alot of my nieces volleyball games. They are careful now where they put my dad's wheelchair. He was at a game last year when a ball went out of control hitting him in the face and giving him a huge black eye. Dad thought it was kind of funny considering all his other issues. Take care, Kim
    I'm working... trying to relax the mind.. last nite was a bit rough for me as i was having some trouble getting food down the throat... i thought bulbar!... yet i can say that for sure until dx...
    Hi Allan,
    I was wondering if you are participating in any of the clinical trials. My dad took the drug Ritalek but didn't feel he was benefiting any from it so he quit taking it. Keep your chin up. They are making breakthroughs everyday. Take care, Kim
    Hi Allan,
    Who is your caretaker? Are you married? My dad watches alot of movies on Netflix. What do you do to pass the time. He is in Dallas, Texas right now visiting my brother and sister who both live there until the 8th. I really miss him. My husband asked for a divorce back in February so things have been kind of rough for me. We have three children. Twins (boy/girl) who will turn 16 in September and our youngest son will turn 10 in November. Take care, Kim
    Hi Allan,
    Welcome to the forum but sorry for your need to be here. My father has ALS and that is why I joined. He will turn 79 in September so he is not young like you. Did anyone else in your family have it? Take care, Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back