Nighthawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Nighthawk - In a recent post you mentioned that 100% Papaya juice helps you control saliva. Where do you get this product, or do you use a juicer to make your own? I thought I would give it a try but have been unable to find it in the grocery stores.

Old Dog (Kay)
    Hi! My dad who is 78 seems to be stable at the moment. His progression seems to have slowed down for the time being. One can't really gauge with this disease. It can change any second. Dad can still talk though he occasionally gets hoarse when he's tired. It can still eat on his own and has a big appetite. He will gag on occasion if he takes to big of bites or gets distracted while trying to eat. Dad's arms are very weak and he can only use a few fingers on eat hand so its hard to pick up stuff. He puts the phone on speaker so he doesn't have to hold the phone when we call. Dad was able to go to our youngest son's baseball game last week and hopefully if the weather cooperates go again tomorrrow night. Take care, Kim
    Just dropped by to say Hi! Hope you have a good week. I hoping we get back our sunshine here soon. Take care, Kim
    Belated welcome to the forum. I tend to be hard-nosed sometimes and I often follow silently ....but I think and hope you're going to be the "zing" that the forum needs at the moment! (No pressure RIGHT...hahaha?) Hate you're here but glad to see a STRONG presence! Take care and best wishes to you and yours.

Ruth
    Yea thats what I do. If I see they just aren't getting it I stop posting. If everyone did that they would go away. I read alot of your posts. You are a very compassionate person. Hugs.
    i gave you a kudos on your reputation!! I don't think he is going to get though. I think he is too obessed to realize it. You gave it a nice try though.
    Hi!

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I know I'm probably being ridiculous, and I can't imagine how frustrating it is to get the same question over and over again. I appreciate your post though. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back