S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we have the same symptoms..I found one guy who took out supplements and he has muscle wasting severe..we talk all the time to try to figure it out and cross reference tests..is there anyway we can reach you or a number..were both 28... contact me ASAP...
    Hello,
    my name is SONIA ABDUL,i am a young beautiful girl with a lovely heart . i saw your profile today and like to be your friend,You can write to me direct in my email( [email protected] ) so that i will send more of my photo to you and tell you more about me.
    ( [email protected] )
    Hey Southern22 (from NY),

I know your Google search sent you here if you typed in anything close to 'twitch'. I wish they wouldn't do that. They should direct people here when they type in 'drop foot', 'muscle atrophy', 'Bulbar onset', things like that. Those are sometimes symptoms of als. Not always.

ALS is a very rare disease, and the symptoms can mimic many other diseases. You had better hope to God that you do not have als (and I don't think there's any way that you do.....I'm not a Dr. however). ALS is always terminal. Always. It is aggressive and relentless. It takes no prisoners.

The only hope that one can have with als is the possibility that it may go slow for a while. You never know how fast it will go, from person to person. Please listen to the very good advice you have gotten already, and let your Dr. tell you what is going on.

Just curious....southern? How's that? You can send me a visitor's message back to my profile page.

Hang tough,
    Steve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back