C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jayne
    Thank you for my birthday message! It means a lot!
    I hope you are going well. Loved reading about you and your daughter. You share such beautiful thoughts and wisdom, I love logging on to catch up with you!
    God bless my friend, Janelle x
    You are sweeter than sugar. I love you to pieces. I meet with the surgeon on wednesday. Thanks for being my friend.
    My dearest friend, I am wishing you a joyously blessed Christmas. You are a beautiful soul and a light for everyone here.
    Thank you. We had fun doing them. It is hard to believe it has been 25 years. Seems like just yesterday. Boy time sure flies.
    Hi Caro, thanks so much for your message. It's so nice to be in touch with everyone. Makes a huge difference in my day to know I'm not alone.
    Oh , I just saw your friend passed. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers and big warm hugs your way. I wish you peace and strength. Blessings to your friend and family.
    My dear friend, whom I met almost 2 years ago, has passed into spirit and gained her immense freedom. Her name is Caroline, and I joined here to learn how to support her. I learned so many spiritual lessons from her, we had such beautiful talks. I believe that she is in such a glorious place, lighting the way for those of us here. God bless you Caroline....
    Being nosy again, you ok? Always worry when I don't see a reguar on line. Warm thoughts and hugs,honey.
    You ok girlfriend? The first thing I look for is your happiness now and I did not see it this morning. Sending my deepest love and hugs your way.
    I'm sorry for your loss Jayne...I know you loved Sharon deeply and she knew it to.
    If anyone can help me: I do not have a "New Thread" button and if anyone can tell me how to ask a moderator for help I'd greatly appreciate it!
    I want to thank you for the beautiful angel!!! I love it. It is on my altar...where i have icons.
    It is so special! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
    Love you
    sharon
    Hi jayne! I am doing just fine, living in thr present moment. I take one day at a time and am very grateful for each day god gives me. Shining my light and love on you. You are my soul friend!
    jAYNE, i AM SO THRILLED THAT i AM GETTING dEX. BECAUSE IT WILL SLOW MY PROGRESSION DOWN...MAY i LIVE LONGER THAT I MIGHT GIVE TO OTHERS!
    LOVE YOU MUCH
    SHARON
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back