Syekick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It saddens my heart to know that Joe has gone on, though to a better place. He was an inspiration in my life and I wish his family love and peace.
    I was saddened to hear about the passing of Joe. He fought a hard fight and was always encouraging to others. My prayers to him and his family. Kim
    I am shocked and sad. Joe was so upbeat and fun and inspirational. I will miss his quirky sense of humour and above all, his optimism. My sympathies to his family. He was well loved.
    Dear Shannon, thank you for sharing. I am so so sorry to hear about Joe. Sending you and your family prayers for strength, courage and peace.
    Joe passed away at Vanderbilt on Sunday August 11 from ALS and a C Diff. infection. His Memorial service will be August 23 at the Mississippi Veteran's Cemetery in Newton, MS. Austin and Bell Funeral home in Greenbrier TN is handling the arrangements. Shannon
    Glad to hear from you. We just keep trucking down this road we are on, trying to stay out of the ditches...lol Just wondering. Are you on facebook? If so and if you wanna,send me a pm with your facebook name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back