G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks again Steve, I will, I am pretty depressed right now as well, my whole family is. In time I'm sure I will chime in a lot more. My messages will be pretty depressing right now I'm afraid. I guess I'm still hoping for a miracle, wrong diagnosis perhaps. I can't bear the thought of this happening to anybody let alone my mother. Thanks again for your advise and help. I'm trying to remain anonymous on here because my mom might read this and I know should would not want me to worry. peace
    Hi ghmm,

Have you read the threads that talk about bulbar onset? There you will see the ones who have it, are dealing with it, and you can ask any of them anything you want by way of visitor message, as you did answering my message to you......or you can post on any of those existing threads that you want to.....

Everyone is more than happy to try to help in any way they can. Just find the closest topic to your question, and ask away......you'll get answers, advice, suggestions and recommendations, I'm sure.

Don't be shy, everyone will welcome you here......I know it's hard to just jump in.....but don't worry about it......just do it.

Hang tough,
    Steve
    Hi,

I don't have an answer, but maybe you could ask 'notme' or 'mspie'. Some of the Bulbar people will see your post and give you some suggestions......keep checking.

You can send a visitor message to a particular member, or just keep posting on the thread you're already on. You should start getting answers soon.

Hang tough,
    Steve
    my mom is severely depressed/anxiety. recently diagnosed and has bulbar onset .she is now in rehab with a trach and feedig tube. she needs medication for her depression and sleep.this feels like a nightmare for all of us. i really wish it was me that has this because i dont want to see her suffer...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back