panguinjen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Jen,
    Saw where you popped in the other day. How are you doing? How are you getting along with your new replacement. I'm doing ok. Our twins will turn 16 on the 19th. Two new driver's in the family. Yikes! Take care, Kim
    I do not know where the time has gone. Jim is suffering from back problem that has kept him uncomfortable and not as mobile. I'm afraid he will be in a wheel chair by year end. We are starting the bathroom remodeling soon. Wow, knee replacement is challenging but what a relief when you heal. I had my done in 2003. Jen, you sound at peace and boy do you deserve it. I can't believe how big your granddaughter is getting. Please take care and thanks for updating me on how you are doing.
    I miss you and reading your post. How are you doing and when you get a chance catch me up on what you are doing.
    Hi Jen,
    How are you? I'm hanging in there. Pretty down about my pending divorce though. It really hurts. I'm taking a vacation from work for a week starting July 6th. Going to just try to relax a little and clear my head. I'm going to start seeing a new therapist that week too. I hope she's a good one. I feel I need someone to talk to with all that is going on and my dad being sick. However, he seems to be staying about the same right now. But, as we all know that can change in a heartbeat. Are you thinking about going back into teaching? Take care and write when you can. Kim
    Hi Jen,
    Just dropped by to say Hi ! I am glad that we finally are getting warm weather here and some sunshine. I am getting ready to have a garage sale in a few weeks. I can't believe how much stuff can accumulate over time. I'm doing reasonably well considering Brian and I are divorcing. It's kind of strange because we still do a whole lot of stuff with the kids and then stuff with just the two of us. We get along great now. Wish he wouldn't go through it but he claims we just can't live under the same roof.
    My dad was able to get out a little and go to a few baseball games so far of our youngest son. He enjoyed it but unfortunately my son's team isn't too hot to say the least. Our oldest son Matthew will start his season in a couple weeks.
    My sister is going to visit from Texas over Memorial weekend for a short visit. I'm anxious to see her. My kids will have their last day of school for the summer Monday. Take care, Kim
    Hi Jen,
    Thinking of you. How are you doing? I think of Roger whenever I see the Cardinals play. My dad is staying steady right now but as everyone knows that could change any moment. He is going to a VA clinic today and plans on getting measured for a electric wheelchair. Which he should have done months ago. My youngest son has his first baseball game through our park district tomorrow night. Dad is going to go to the game. He has been getting stir-crazy staying in the house. We finally are getting a little sunshine here and the temp has been in the 80's the last few days. But, it's supposed to rain later this week for several days. Yuck! Take care, Kim
    Hi Jen, thinking of you. I am so glad you are feeling peace and no regrets...what a hard road you a have traveled and you deserve peace and happiness again.
    What a beautiful service and I'm so glad you had so many friends and family there to offer their love and support. I'm glad you are at peace with everything and getting help like you mentioned. I hope you are resting and taking care of yourself. Thanks for getting back with me and glad to hear from you my friend.
    Jen, thinking of you and wanted to let you know. Hope you are getting some rest. When you are up to it, tell me about Rog''s service. I know it was beautiful.
    Hi Jen,
    Thinking of you. Did you go on the trip to Reno? Who from the forum went. I think it was a great idea. You have been in my prayers. Kim
    You are an amazing lady and you were a great caregiver to Rog. Just know that we are all thinking of you and we love you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back