Georgia Peach
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Not sure if you ever come on any more, but if you do, Know that I still think of you and wish the best for you.
    Think of you often. Life is full of stress, challenges etc for us. He has just come through an allergic reaction to something????? It's anybody's guess as to what but the result was an upper body rash that left him very uncomfortable and itching. Naturally, he could not and can not even scratch. For 4 days, he took Benadryl every 4 hours to ease his suffering. Let me know how you are doing, ok?? I care.
    Hello geogia peach, i so like that name...you are a peach! Wishing you a very peaceful new year
    love you much
    sharon
    My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Hello Evelyn, glad you had a wonderful time with your son in Germany!
    sounds fantastic! Now he's back to Grad school, nad I bet you miss him;
    love you
    sharon
    Hi Evelyn, havent seen you arond in a while. hope you are doing ok. I know it is tough everyday for you now. Love you!!
    Hey EVelyn: I wanted to share some good news. I became a grandmother on June 1, 2012. A little girl, named Brielle has come into my life and I am so much in love with her. I have asked her to call me OMA. Grandmother in German to continue my German heritage. I will call you. Live has been hectic. Pals has had an elimination problem today and I had to give a suposotory. Not too much fun there. His care has been pretty intense lately. G.
    Think of you often and fondly.
    G.
    Hello, Evelyn: - - - Just now learned of Scott's passing. So, so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers and with you and your family. Fondly, Frank and Ingrid Blankenship
    Gosh! Sorry to read your husband is still having so many issues at once! It never stops, does it? CJ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back