skipper66
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Kim, I'm so sorry about your news... take it one day at a time and take care of yourself. Hugs,
    Helen
    I'm so sorry you're having marital problems Kim! I had no idea!! Do you not want to stay in your home? Do you have any children? Geeze I'm sorry Sweets!
    Thank you, I am really proud of them all. Are you doing ok? We are all thinking about you. Hugs.
    Hey, good to hear from you. I am still chugging along. Spend most of my time in my pwc since I am afraid of falling again. On the computer reading a lot. Sorry to hear about problems at home. Hang in there. I hope you can work things out. You are under a lot of stress. This illness affects the whole family.Went to ALS clinic Friday. They agreed that my right leg is a little weaker and my breathing is down some...Just have to keep on keeping on.
    I'm sorry Kim. You have a lot on your plate right now. I hope things get better. Wish I had some magic words to help.
    things are going good Kim. i did get in a trial and hopefully it helps. now you be sure to hang in there as well. we need more ppl like you:)
    Thanks for the thought Kim. I'm just enjoying life as it comes and happy to see each new day that comes along.
    Thanks, Kim! This is a rough patch! I appreciate all the care and support! I'm just so tired. I'm thinking a night time caregiver soon. I'll post as I can!
    I hope you are doing better, I think of you often.
    Hugs,
    Jen
    Hi Kim! I'm sorry your Dad is losing ground. It is the nature of the beast. I'm going to Texas in mid April for a month to be with my Mom and four of my siblings. Brad and I need a break. Caregiving is not a natural thing for him. Don't get me wrong, he takes great care of me. But it's hard on him. My family wants me to stay permanently but we're not ready for that yet. I will go there permanently toward the end. Hopefully it will be along time before that will come to be.

So, how are you doing?
    Kim, thank you for your pm to me. I'm staying away from here for awhile until my heartache softens. It's just to painful to read a lot of the posts right now. Prayers for you. Janice
    I'm sorry you hurt so much. It was that way when I lost my mom to cancer. It's hard when they live so far away. I am praying for you. Talk to God. Tell him what you feel inside. I'm pretty new here. I think it is great that we feel comfortable enough to share our innermost thoughts. Keep sharing. There are a lot of prayers and love going your way.
    Thanks for your message. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to answer. I am doing good. Thank you for your prayers. You seem like a really nice guy. It's good having you for a friend.
    Sorry, I'm always so slow to respond.....I hope your Dad is doing good and that everything is going smoothly! Doing good our way, just processing each day as it comes.....some are better than others! I'm keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and big hugs being sent your way Kim!

Ruth
    I think it's a good idea to step back for a while, Kim. I think many of us do that from time to time. I do agree that you should stay away from the DIHALS section at least. And also try not to take posts personally. We are all vulnerable and may, from time to time, be very sensitive - it's human nature and we are all affected by it, be it a friend, family member, or anybody for that matter. Take it easy, clear your head, and like you've heard so many times, try not to think too far in to the future. Live for today and love your father the way you do. He must appreciate that love so much. It might do him a world of good to see you bright and happy and not worry about him all the time. Don't let other people's posts upset you. You have the power to ignore them or not let them affect you. PALS passing away is always difficult to read about. So very sad. It's reality for those people and their friends or family. Take care, Kim. See you on here some time. Yasmin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back