M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you very much for taking the time to read and reply to my post. I also want to thank you for mentioning the child we lost. This has been a tough time and thank you for giving me extra hope. Take care and best wishes to you!
    I saw your mid-thread post. ALS symptoms aren't what you've described, and they don't come on in 2 weeks. I am glad your doc is being thorough and clearing you of things, but ALS shouldn't even be a worry. Given your recent grief, it may be your body is just grieving with you. My consolation on your loss - may your child's memory be eternal.
    Hi Everyone, I really appreciate you taking the time to read my story. I am a 31 year old female collegiate coach. Three weeks ago my husband and I experienced an incredibly sad miscarriage and now may be facing ALS. I hope that others might comment on my story. Two weeks ago, I began waking up with itchy/tingly feet. It would go away within ten minutes, but a week later it began to intensify. I began to feel more tingling and shooting pains in my feet and hands. I have since felt some muscle weakness in my left leg, and urgency to urinate. I have also begun to feel fasciculations, mostly in my feet and lower extremities, but in other places all over my body as well. This all happened in just over a two week span. I have had every blood test out there which show nothing, and a clean EMG. They are sending me for an MRI next week. I know that no two ALS cases are the same, but I would really appreciate some of your thoughts!

Sincerely,
    Missy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back