J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It has been snowing here since 3pm approx yesterday afternoon,it has warmed up a bit as the frost before that was very bad.
    Have i been bad again? need a slap on the hand?
    I dont preach on here or contribute to the christian thread,i am not here to do that.
    I can not watch on while others are being misled,my heart and faith wont allow that.
    Hope were good,i do really like you.........really .....lol.
    A very Merry Christmas, Johnny! Happy Boxing Day! May the New 2013 bring us health and diagnoses! Best wishes x Adriana
    Hello Johnny, just back from Oz. Hope you have had a happy Christmas. I've had a crap time over there. Got my aunt back and her wee dog arrived here in Scotland on friday, container arrives in Feb. I will private message you soon. Hope you are ok. lots of love, xxxx
    Merry Christmas Johnny! Hope things are going well for you. My family celebrated Christmas Eve last night with my dad at our house last night. It was a nice relaxing time and we all enjoyed it. We are supposed to get our first snowfall either late tonite or early tomorrow here in Central Illinois. We had been having a very mild winter so far. I am working today but then am off for a week. Not going to do much but spend time with my dad and with the kids since they are on Christmas break from school. Take care, Kim
    Hi Johnny, sure hope you are ready for Christmas and you and family are enjoying your Christmas tree and the lead up to the holidays. Have a wee nip or two and think of me. I sure wish we could have a proper natter, shame those days are gone but not forgotten..... To better days..... Merry Christmas Johnnymydear.
    Hi Johnny,
    Happy Holidays to you. Didn't stay long enough at my work's Christmas party to get drunk. lol
    I also had to get up early the next morning to travel out of town to go to my husbands and then go shopping. It's stressful at our house this week because the twins are taking their first high school exams and they're nervous wrecks. I saw where heartbroken got banned from here. Wish hanging on would too. I will be having my dad over to our house for Christmas Eve along with my aunt. Then Christmas I'm working from noon -6 and then going to my in-law's. Take care, Kim
    Hi Johnny,
    Hope you've been having a good week. My dad is home now for awhile and I'm so happy about that. It was so hard on me when he was away since I was used to see him everyday. He is basically in good spirits but is frustrated because he's losing strength and mobility in his arms now. Going to my work Christmas party to night when I get off. Hoping I win one of the prizes they give away. One year I won tickets for a hockey game. It was the first time I had ever watched a professional game of it. It was fun for a change. Take care, Kim
    I was just wondering your opinion. Do you think Hangingon and Heartbroken are legitimate? If they are truly grieving I could understand their anger. But, Heartbroken seems to just want to stir the pot. I wouldn't think I'd have enough energy to name call and all if I was grieving. Something seems odd about alot of both their postings. Hope you are having a good day. My dad made it home last night but is now vomitting and having diarhea. I'm pretty worried. If it doesn't let up soon I'm going to call his doctor. I'm worried about him getting dehydrated.
    am good skipper...sure hopes u r to....u loves yr dad of course and he knows it am certain...carers r like gold with a most difficult of jobs....power to yr elbow...lovrs johnny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back