B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Becky,
    Just dropped by to say Hi and wish you a Happy Easter. Hope you are doing ok. Take care, Kim
    My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Hi Becky,
    I took our daughter to a Justin Bieber concert last weekend. I never felt so old in my life. Hope you are doing as well as you can with this horrendous disease. We are going to a soup supper being put on by the PTA at our youngest son's school tonight. Yeah, I don't have to cook! Take care Becky. You are in my prayers. Kim
    Get a bipap becky...i use it 24/7 and it helps me alot. Sorry to hear about your progession mine is right behind you. Our faith keeps us strong! Praying for you becky
    love you
    Hello becky. How are you doing? Yes dr jeffry is a big advocate for me.....i hope i get dex soon because i am staering to loose my arms and hands! Yikes!
    Love you
    Becky, i am praying for you because you are going through a tough time
    i love you ...gentle hug
    sharon
    There is some hope i can continue with dex. The coordinator of the trial site said i might be able to continue ...so keep those prayers coming my way
    love you
    sharon
    Hi Becky,
    You are in my prayers. I'm excited that my dad will be coming home for a brief visit Labor day weekend. He's been living with my sister and her family in Dallas and been going to the ALS clinic there. His home is actually in Illinois near mine. But, we don't have the facilities to help him in our small town like they do in Dallas. I miss dad so much. Hugs, Kim
    Thanks for your reply. I ordered the USPA 6800 just prior to hearing back from you. The reviews were good for the 6800 and I hope it works as well as the Swish 1000! I was nervous about the few reviews saying that women had some trouble. I'll know how the 6800 works for me in a few weeks!
    Hello! I don't post a lot, but read plenty! I have some bidet questions here . . . saw the Bidet thread but am hesitant to post as everyone seems to have stopped after a banned member posted. What is the name of your bidet brand? Can't find swiftsh 1000 on line anywhere. I like the brondell but have read reviews that state it doesn't clean women that well 'up front'. I'm having a bathroom remodel in the next week and would love for him to install a bidet while he's here. need to get something ordered soon . . .
    Hi Becky,
    So crazy to think your husband has a brother in our town. Thanks for your friendship and hope your day has some special memories sprinkled in. Marie
    Don't worry about your family, just love them Becky. God will provide you and your family with what you need most.
    love you ((hugs))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back