arkallen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Roderick, I was thinking about you and thought I would pop in to see if I could find an update on you. Looks like you posted in January. I too have not been to this site much for quite some time. So many of my original friends have gone. It seems you have progressed quite a bit from what I remember of you. So sorry you do not have a resolution to your dx yet. Not sure if you will come back in to see this post, but I will say a prayer for you. Take care.
    Hi. Roderick, isn't it? Welcome back. I remember you.

You just left a message to yourself that others might not notice. May I recommend you re-introduce yourself in the forum? Looking forward to reading your blogs and posts.
    Iv'e not been back here in some years; but I was drawn back to something the beautiful Sequoia, Sr. Sharon, had written. I find it too sad to visit this site when almost everyone I knew has now gone. My situation has remained undiagnosed to date; I am dependent on a manual chair and ventilator most hours of the day. I learned a great deal about how to cope with a changed life from these pages, and will be always indebted to the kind friends who shared so much. But eventually I didn't fit here. Remaining alive while too many others disappeared was awful, and my path seems now to be too different to contribute much to other's lives here. I've spent a short while looking up those kind friends, aahhhh. What to say!
    Hello...I don't know if we've spoken before or not either....but, anyway...I haven't been on this site now for a couple o' years.....but it looks like you have a large and devoted following....so many great people on this site, eh? As having PLS myself, I say.....get close to God and keep MOVING...it keeps that electical connection between your body and your brain fired up...
    Hi,not seen you around very much.How are you? Any closer to a dx?
    Neighbours has gone off the tv till middle of january,we have been missing it since the first week it went off. Is the weather hot? Not stopped raining here since spring.
    Take good care and dont be a stranger.
    My Christmas wish for your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....

((( ♥ )))
    Hello roderick...i had a fecal impaction that kept me from peeing so they put a cathedar in so i could pee....i am alright now! Please pray for me my ftiend!
    Love you much
    sharon
    Hello, Thank you so much for your greeting and kind words. Im sorry it has taken weeks (months?) to reply. I don't come here so often now. I must write some more, I really would like to. Typing is a challenge, and I find that I end up using all my time on essential communication rather than real writing. Anyway, nice to have heard from you, I hope that things are good for you. Blessings!
    Roderick - I just now read your blog- rather I inhaled your blog. You have lightened the load. Thank you. I feel like Oliver Twist... "more, please sir".
    Please, write, write, write.
    Have a great trip roderick! I am fairly peaceful....pray for me as i pray for you.
    Love you lots
    They decided to move me to the nursing floor ahead of time because my breathing is so bad. So I got a room with the view of the Cascade Mountains and the water front. I takes a big leap of faith to move to this new room because it is not set up the way my old room is....I have to hold on to furniture to get around.
    Pray that I stay calm during this move...moving on Monday~
    love u much
    sharon
    HELLO RODERICK, HOW ARE YOU DOING? I NEED SOME PRAYER WARRIORS ....PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET AN INTERVIEW WITH DHSH BEFORE SEPTEMBER BECAUSE I CANT MOVE TO MY NEW ROOM ON THE NURSING FLOOR UNLESS THEY INTERVIEW ME~ THEY MIGHT HAVE A CANCELLATION ON AUG. 13....PRAY THAT i GET THAT SLOT...
    LOVE YOU MUCH
    Hello Roderick, just dropping by to say hi and how are you? I am hanging in here one day at a time...
    Will write you a longer email soon.
    love and ((hugs))
    Hello Roderick, just want to stop in and say hello. You have been heavy on my heart lately and I am hoping you are okay. I am hoping dasher is working a bit better for you. I always look forward to your writings. I hope to hear from you soon and more importantly that you are holding up.
    Blessings,
    Linda
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back