Sequoia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Merry Christmas to you ! Just got your last message. How sweet you are ! It's peeps like you that keep me going.
    Love t you and best wishes for a great holiday
    Best wishes ti You My dear Friend, as another Christmas comes along. I hope and pray that the new year will shine brightly for you. You certainly shine brightly for us all. Love you Sharon.
    Thank you for your beautiful message to me, I haven't been around here for a while and decided to check in on everyone and wish them all a Merry Christmas. When I logged on I saw the message from you and it has made my day!! I hope you have a good holiday and thank you for being such a good friend. Love, Dana
    Sequoia, Best Christmas wishes for you also!! I pray for a cure for ALS with you, my husband, all who come here, and all the victims of this monster!! Yes, we have never met, but I feel you are also in my heart with all your kind, thoughtful words, reminders that God is with us, and your strength gives me strength! You are a Sequoia! God Bless Dear, you bring happiness to all you touch here in the ALSforums as well as inspiration!
    Sequoia,
    I just love that name. You are truly a deep rooted person with such a love and care for others. As our roots intertwine, we are able to stand upright and tall. A book has been written about Abe Lincoln; “A tree is measured best when it is down.” Those around you, more than likely, will not even know your true value till you are past. You are a great lady in the Lord.

Eccl. 11:3 3 If the clouds are full of rain,
    They empty themselves upon the earth;
    And if a tree falls to the south or the north,
    In the place where the tree falls, there it shall lie.

Sharon, a very Merry Christmas to you and a very Happy Eternity ahead. Hugs and love, from my family to yours.

Gentleman Jim
    Dear Sharon, So glad that you like it...you are an angel to me...so blessed to know you my friend!
    Thank you for your beautiful message! You are a blessing in more ways than you will ever know....you always exhibit such grace. You continually provide strength, comfort and overall peace in your posts! Please know that you are truly a Godsend, not only to this forum, but especially to me! Special prayers being sent your way! Hugs and lots of love (above all else....MANY THANKS!)
    Thank you Sharon. You are such a sweet kind person. I wish you a wonderful Christmas but mostly a full and peace filled new year. God bless you Sharon. You are so loved.
    Your expression of your feelings are beautiful and clear Sharon! I feel you over the miles and you are ever in my heart my friend. You'll be getting a musical gift from Sarah Rozenweig soon and I know you'll love it. She plays as well as Peter Kater in my opinion. I wish you much joy at this season of Jesus Birth. Merry Christmas Sharon! I love you!
    Dear Sharon,
    Thank you so much for your beautiful note. May God bless you as well. And one day we will meet face to face.
    Tom
    Hi Sharon dear! Thank you for your Christmas blessing! Yes it seems that we have known each other for eternity and rightly so because the Holy Spirit dwells within us both. May the Lord bless you this Christmas and the new year to come. Hugs, Joyce
    Hi Sr. Sharon,
    Thanks for you kind message. Hope you have a Merry Christmas too. My dad is doing so-so. He is losing the strength in his arms and hands which is really frustrating to him. But, otherwise he's in pretty good spirits being home and getting to see my kids. Our twins are studying this week for their first high school finals. They are a little stressed out this week. We all can't wait until Friday when their Christmas break starts for two weeks. My dad and aunt are coming over Christmas Eve to celebrate Christmas with us. I will be working Christmas day at the hospital and then go over to my in-laws. I'll stop by my dad's in the morning for awhile. I am taking a weeks vacation from work starting the 26th to spend sometime with the kids. Sending you a hug, Kim
    A brief hello Sharon; the computer with the joystick and such is on the blink, so I'm back to a little typing. Have you ever noticed that in the N.T. the word 'Grace' always comes before 'Peace'. It's a lovely thought, one follows the other, but in an order that must play out. Grace, and Peace, to you sister. I hope all is well.
    Hi Sr. Sharon,
    How are things going for you? My dad is back home now for at least awhile. I was a little worried when he first came home because he either had a bout with the flu or food poisoning. But, he has IV'S Monday and is doing much better. Dad is losing strength now is his arms and its frustrating him. Otherwise, he's in pretty good spirits. Getting ready for Christmas at our house. Tree is up and husband put up Nativity scene and lights outside. Have to put up inside decorations yet. Take care you are in my prayers. Love, Kim
    Sequoia, Mercy I love that name. It is good to see you so active here. May God continue to use
    you in the lives of others. Your such a special lady. :)

Hugs,
    Gentleman Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back