Wings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi wings

I said I would you some information, which could be of interest to you.

I belong to a chronic illness community. The community is very smart, and have made some excellent advances in the chronic illness science. They have one (1) member, who belongs to this community with ALS. He takes the standard drug, which has slowed down (but not stopped) the disease progress, but because he is based in the US, he can not obtain legally, the pure version of this drug, called 'pure olmesartan'. This is because the FDA will not allow it to be imported into the US. Other memebers use pure olmesartan in europe, and it seems to be a lot more effective for individuals with neuro symptions, compared to the standard drug, with is called 'olmesartan medoxomil'. I believe that if you where to obtain the pure olmesartan, and follow 'Marshall Protocol' you would have a very good chance of stopping your ALS.

For more details : www.mpkb.org & http://bacteriality.com/

kind regards
    Nick
    Hi wings

could you make me a friend of yours, as I would like to send you some material to read, via a private message, that could be of interest to you.

Thanks
    Nick B
    Thanks, the tb4 helps but it is not curative. Stenlabs is usually the best price. Propofol is king if you can get a large dose via some procedure. Check into baicalin as well. Thread started at als.net.

Blessings,
    Jim
    Hope you are having a nice hot Summer. We desperately need rain. My garden is shriveling up.
    Still no pm? That's not fair at all. Hope it's resolved as I would love to pm you or give you my email address!:(
    Happy New Year to you as well Wings. It's hot and sunny here today. Might have to go for a swim to cool down
    May we let go of anything troubling us, and let the new year in with joy, love, and happiness now! I love you my friend
    sharon
    My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Why don't you vm Sadiemae? She is a whizz at all these things and I think she may have his email. If she doesn't let me know, I have FB friends who I know email him.
    Go to community, find David, who is the administrator and he can help you. His username is David
    I still can't access your pm. Can't you pm me. If you can we could email. Are you on FB? I don't want to put my email on a visitors page either.
    Oh grosssss. Ha ha. I have seen programmes about cane toads. I can imagine the nightmare of driving over them. Not sure I could. Yuck.
    I have an MS patient to see up in Whangarei next week, but I am flying this time. Can't be bothered with the drive again, although I did take my hubbies sport car and drove with the top down. Pretty exciting. Stay in touch Aly, oh and I would love to read your book, unless it's about squashing numerous cane toads, that come back to aunt you. :) lollollol. Glad you are doing ok. Just remember its not just your voice that speaks. Your fingers do a good job, as does your spirit. Blessings to you
    Hi Wings. Thought I would go on the forum to tell you I drove through pretty Warkworth yesterday. Was thinking of you. I spent the weekend with a friend who has shifted to Waipu. That was very pretty as well. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected. Know that you are constantly in my prayers. Love Aly
    So so sorry, you are going through this Wings. Just know that you are in my thoughts and constant prayers. It's impossible for people not in your situation, to truly know what you are going through. Love to youAly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back