Will
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Will
    Would you please let me know about your partners diet, supplements, etc that has helped. Thank you.
    Linda
    Hi Will, nice to meet you.. just saw in you visitor messages that you were going with Jim by cruise to Panama... That's were i Live!!!! =) Hope you liked it..

Will, i'm seeing that PALS are doing the Deanna Protocol.. is that what helped Jim?
    Will, if you could please give some more info RE: Jim's routine I would very much appreciate it.

Regards

Alan
    Hi Will,
    I also am on the Deanna Protocol. Would you be so kind to send me the regime that your partner is following that has resulted in the stabilization of his ALS. I also don't think my PM is working. My email is [email protected]
    Cookiebear
    Hi Will...I am doing many of the same things as Jim so would love to hear exactly what your having success with. My P.M.'s don't work but my email is [email protected]

Thanks much,
    Paul
    Dear Will & Jim,

Thank you so much for the great dinner and discussion. I enjoyed meeting you both. It was so nice to speak to someone who knows the struggles we face daily. Hope you have a great time on your cruise and have a Merry Christmas. Keep in touch and love to both of you on your journey.
    7:00 sounds great. See you then! Feel free to call or text if you need to change the time or want to chat. Will be great meeting you two. Do you text? I talk slow and a bit slurred.
    That sounds like fun. My Mom said she would take me on a cruise to Hawaii. I'm bulbar so expecting rapid progression
    Are cruise lines handicap/wheelchair friendly? We are trying to do as much as we can while I am still mobile. My rt arm & legs get so sore if I do too much. Weak but no atrophy yet. Only atrophy is in my tongue, sure my rt arm will be the next to go.

Hope you guys have a fantastic time. My husband & I would love to meet you two.
    OK....don't let me forget!!! We are going to the Southern Carribbean including the Panama Canal. Jim loves to cruise (this is our 9th) and it is the easiest form of travel for him. The only pressure is the Air flights. (The Alaska cruises are wonderful!)
    That sounds like a plan. Where are you going on your cruise? My family (12 of us) are going to Disney World December 20-27. Also looking at a trip to south Texas in the spring & Alaska cruise in May. Will be great to meet you & your partner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back