Gentleman Jim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jim, just stopping in to say hello! I haven't been here very much as my hands are so much worse. Hope you're having a good summer... hugs...
    Helen
    Hi Jim. Thanks for the nice message. I would love to head to Myrtle Beach about now--rainy and grey here I hope that you have a lovely Christmas. You deserve only the best.
    Laurel
    My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Thanks jim! You are very special too! I like your posts, keep it up.
    God bless you
    sharon
    or you can also look up my screenname on youtube TNTTony777. Just holler if you still have a problem finding it. Bless you for sharing it!

Tony
    Hello Jim, thank you for your prayers, they mean alot to me at this time...Sequoia means"one who never dies" and this is true because I will be in the arms of Jesus!
    love you
    No has-been in our eyes rest assured! As an official alumnus (alumni? not sure) you're always welcome at our table for tea, and we miss your musings. As long as its not too painful that is, I know I have to leave at times.
    Hi Jim, I've been missing you around the forum, maybe we're just on different threads... like ships in the night?

Anyway, just wanted to pop over and say hello, and that you're missed... come and visit us at tea!
    Jim, you are so loved here....wish you could stick around, but you know what is best for yourself!
    praying for you and love you. Best wishes!
    Doing good, thanks. Glad you are safe. Just got done reading your post about teaching people how to pray. You should write a book, you are really good at expressing things and getting them out on paper. You really never know how much influence you really have on people in a positive way. Your glass in always half full....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back