Alyoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• lol,i did try my childish humour again......did not go down well lol. Thread shut now so hopefully things will go quiet again.
    Hope your having a good day......in 20minutes celebrity big brother is on the tv,toadie from neighbours is in it yipeee......neighbours has been off over christmas and we are having withdrawl symptoms lol.
    I see you are feeding the gremlins,be careful you may get bitten lol.
    Hi aly,isit the newyear already for you?
    Wishing you and your family all the best (((hugs)))caroline.
    ps,lassie is no more.......
    Aly thats sounds great,i ofton wish i lived in the usa so i could visit forum friends,feel out in the sticks here in the uk. If your ever by my way your always welcome dear friend.
    A belated Merry Christmas to you hun.... and a happy new year -just popped in to say thank you so much for your support, sharing of wisdom and knowledge -you have been such a treasure to meet here - thank you! THANK U :) .... big cyber hug
    HI

December sales were awful for some reason===probably because I haven't promoted at all. My daughter finished her second book, it's going up in a week or so. Mel lost a tooth with Christmas dinner--eating a dinner role--her top front tooth :( No, her teeth are no better and no dentist yet. It's freezing--whoever said FL doesn't need heat forgot that 40's is freezing in a mobile home! How are YOU doing? I wiish I'd been selling--I'd def. go to Reno to meet ya all! In a heartbeat. Hel, I still might if I can figure a way to get there if I'm invited!
    Hi, meeting up with friends in reno? where is reno?abroad?
    You sure are a globe trotter ,must have clocked up millions of airmiles over the years lol.
    Me,i am going to try to get out more.........i'm a bit of a recluse.
    Just up the road there is a hotel/country club (very posh,cliff richard stayed there during the summer........also i worked there when i was 17 as a silver service waitress)so.........i am going to join there private gym as it has a small pool and hot tub/jacuzzi.
    It will be better for me being an exsclusive pool rather than the big swimming baths in town plus i can go on my scooter which the short way round canal past the golf club only takes 10-15 minutes.
    I need to try and get a little exercise,will try swimming again but if as i expect weakness lets me down i will get a konfidence jacket.
    Not had a bath for 4yrs(now i have wetroom lol ) so looking forward to having a hot soak in the hot tub a few times a week.
    speak to you soon.....caroline xxx
    Hi aly,yes the rain and flooding has been really bad here since summer...........we are on a hill so not been affected.
    Yes they have returned,they think i am now childish but if it rubs them up the wrong way and shuts them up a bit i will continue my childish course of action...........i refuse to leave or let them upset me.
    Soon be the newyear,you will be first........any hopes or resolutions?
    Hi aly,just noticed your on.
    How are you doing? Are you enjoying the holidays?
    Good to see you (((hugs)))caroline.
    My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    thanks aly - really shouldn't be so hard to contact admin on a website - i have found david, and added him to contacts but there is no way to contact him -no email address -cant leave message on 'visitors message' ... surely there should be a contact us page at the very least?? Sorry to bother you, I'm just a bit fed up - i mean really fancy no PM and my old pm's just ... disappearing.... ahhhh
    re facebook - i havn't really gotten into that.. joined to communicate with a relative overseas but we use skype now so never go there - i don't want to be posting any private contact details in public either :) i can give u my skype addy if i get pm up and running :)
    Aly, hoping you can help hun, ive been looking everywhere to 'contact administration as i want my private message system back up and running - ive also lost the folder with Pm's that i have receieved in the past - doesnt feel so private when these things can just disappear.. can you post me a link to a page on this website that allows one to contact administrator. I dont get how pm's can disappear and be disabled without an email telling me why etc... perhaps i have not set something up right on my user CP link - i read where you can also pm through quicklinks buddy list - but i dont have a buddy list option on quicklinks - my only other option is to start a new thread in forums regquesting help of the administrator and ask what has happened? Thanks hun
    hi aly i think i need to contact admininstrator to see whats wrong and why i dont have pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back