sadiemae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I think I would like it better that way LOL! I have tried to convince them eloping is good but the bride wants a regular wedding and she needs my help to plan it (no momma). sigh...
    Hi Lori,
    Just wanted to wish you and Les a Merry Christmas. Hope everything is as good as it can be for you. Thanks for advice. Take care, Kim
    My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Hi Lori--My son and his fiance have just decided to finally get married this April. was wonderin if you had any good advice for me--I know you and your husband already went thru this! Husband wanted the wedding at our house (75 people!) but I know that I could not handle the stress ontop of everything else. barbie
    Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hope things are going as well as can be for you. Thank you for all your helpful advice to me. It's greatly appreciated. Kim
    I am sorry. I am not strong enough to live like that. Knowing. I have seen your stories and some have good outlooks on life. But i am just not that way. so many of my life goals revolve around things id still like to do with my body. I'm probobly to much of a coward to take my own life anyway but I know i sleep all the time when I am worried about my normal probelms and obbsessions. I can't imagine I would take dying that much better.
    idk how i could bare letting my parents see me if it were the case.. once qagain sorry.
    Hope you don't mind me stopping in to say Hi! Hope things are going okay with you. Our youngest son is going to go to Dallas next week with my aunt to visit my dad. Dad gets tired real easily but otherwise is currently staying about the same. My brother and sister take him to their kids ballgames, out to eat, and to his favorite (the movie theatre). He saw the lastest movie with Clint Eastwood in it and said it was very good. Take care, Kim
    Hi. I've been reading posts for about 2-3 years, but this is the first I've posted. I hadn't logged in since June and just saw your message. Sorry. I am the sole caregiver for my husband. He had his first symptoms in 2008 or earlier, when we think back and was diagnosed in Mar. of 2010.
    Glad you put your post up again. I was going to bump it the other day and realized it was closed. Hugssss
    Hi Lori,
    I just want to go on and keep my opinions to myself about people's motiviations etc. I just got so much anger over this damn disease that I lash out at the wrong things. I've been out of sorts since my dad went back. Your right I shouldn't put all my personal details on here. I'm just so frustrated with alot of stuff right now. Not that the rest of you on here don't have tons on your plate too. I felt like a complete dumbass when I made a comment about Heartbroken and his wife not talking face to face and why they were using e-mail. I forgot totally that the is bulbar and can't talk. Anyway, I am going to try to read more and try to reframe from posting unless its words of support. Thank you for helping all of us on this forum. I am sorry for causing any friction on here. That is not what this forum is about. I am probally not expressing my self in the right words. But, I'm basically trying to say I'm sorry. Kim
    Lori,
    Forgive my ineptness. I can't remember the name. Possibly A L S or B F S, maybe? I tried to bump it but its closed.
    Thanks,
    Kimberly
    Lori,
    Went searching for your wonderful post and it has closed. Do you think you could restart it and we keep bumping it?
    Thanks,
    Kimberly
    Hi Lori--do you know what is going on with Rose? I have not seen her on for a while...hope all is good with you. your computer skills are very impressive BTW!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back