J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Johnny,
    Hope things are going well for you. My dad is coming home in a few days. He will be staying at his own home with a full-time caretaker. He hope to be home for at least a few months depending on how things go. I'm thrilled that he's coming home but I want him to be where he will get the most help. He's the greatest dad ever and I'm going to do my best to keep him comfortable as long as we can. Take care, Kim
    You are a truly sick human being (as if you deserve to be in such a category) and if you have ALS you have completely dispelled the notion that it only happens to good people.
    Hi Johnny, Good to see your light on. Hope you are well and not getting up to too much trouble?
    Thank you for your welcome Johnny. Yes, I have your name, haha. You seem like a nice man, just like my Johnny. :)
    Hi Johnny,
    How are things going for you? My dad is coming home in a few weeks to stay at his home for awhile. I haven't seen him since the first of September so I am anxious to see him. We have a family friend who is a handyman and he has agreed to be dad's full-time caregiver. He has experience to as a caregiver. Our twins Matthew and Julie turned 15 in September and just got their driver's permits. Yikes! Their dad will be giving them most of their instructions. Take care, Kim
    Johnny, so, so glad you responded! And yes - who knows - you might have something autoimmune. I don't think docs are very much in the clear about those diseases as well. My rheumy once told me that nowadays they hit you in twos and threes. And that they have to rewrite the medical textbooks. My aches and pains have recently gotten much better (touch wood) though fascics remain. I think it ws because I took enormous doses of magnesium. Let's see if this lasts. Hope they get to the bottom of our situation! Keep well, friend and write how you are! Your friend Adriana
    Hi old friend. Have been away for quite some time although there are no changes in my situation. Hope life is treating you well! Take care! Adriana
    Hi Johnny. Missing you lots. The @ button is 2 away from the L. I will pm you my email address and the other stuff.... Read the Heartbroken thread, so much for leaving the past buried, he has dug it up and others are giving it mouth to mouth. He should have been ignored, not encouraged to stir up trouble again. He has come on ranting and raving and insulting people about people who come on ranting and raving and insulting people....if it wasn't so sad it would be funny. Me, on the other hand, well, the latest jibe was liking me to a hound. I like hounds, we have fox hounds here so I have posted pictures of them with appropriate captions on my profile page. Take care sweetie and we will speak soon. x
    I didn't realize the two of them left the forum Johnny. I saw where Heartbroken is back posting. He probally was referring to me when he called some of us pathetic scum. I am watching what I say so I don't upset people on here who are already under stress. But, some of the people that troll in here just really get on my nerves too say the least. Some seem like they actually want to be diagnosed with a serious disease. Then there are on the one's on here who just need to loosen up and laugh once in awhile. Otherwise, these diseases aren't just going to destroy their bodies but their spirits. My mom passed away 15 years ago of cancer but kept her sense of humor through it all. Kim
    Hi Johnny,
    Hope your having a good weekend. I have to work this weekend but tonight am going to a Costume party with my family. I am going as a crayon.
    Hi Johnny,
    Hope you are having a good week. Our 15 year old daughter is currently driving us bonkers at home. (That is putting it nicely). She is constantly screaming at her twin brother about his grades and homework. We keep telling her it is none of her business but she keeps at it anyway. I am literally about to pull my hair out over it. I plead with her to stop it but she won't. I have took her cellphone away from her and it stops her for a little bit but then she starts up again. You seem really clever. Have any suggestions? Take care, Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back