rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Rose, just letting you know that I have been working on reply to your note, and will send as soon as complete. Work got insane, but more on that in my reply.
    Are you still on the forum, Rose? I have not come here very much for a while, since our dearest friends here have passed. The old pals are dwindling in number and the life of the forum is changing with the passing of favorite moderators. Change happens, but not always for the good. Hope you are coping with your health and still have your happy supportive spirit. I send love and hugs. Rick has more to deal with, but still slow progression. Five yrs into our journey now. Take care.
    Hi rose not so good my continues to get worse. I am now bitting my Toung all the time and have a heavyness in my chest that makes it hard to breath.i am not getting any better just worse very scared go back to the doctor next week. I just can't deal anymore.
    Hey there-

Yep back safe & sound. Ugly weather- but beautiful trip. Legs held up YIPPEE! Still tired- but will catch up on sleep in the next few days. I did add a couple of shots in my Far & Away pic album. How are you doing my friend?
    It's coming, I found something I want to paint on my windowpanes, from pinterest. I am going to the Als skydive in Thomaston Saturday, will get to meet a lot of friends, wish you could be there. Love ya Rose
    Rose I am still so scared did all of this happen quickly for you? My fear is the bulber Al's they didn't test the bulber region with emg! Do you feel heaveyness in your face?
    Rose my weak eye closer is what has my the most scared because it is not real bad just a sliver sometimes worse then other. Is this how yours re?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back