H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! How are things going for you? You should post some pictures sometime on your profile. My dad is doing so-so. He is losing strength in his arms which is frustrating him. My dad will be coming over for Christmas Eve and then I'm working Christmas day at the switchboard at the hospital. Not thrilled about having to work but someone has to do it. Taking a week off though starting the 26th just to relax and hang out with the kids on their Christmas break from school. Will be spending alot of time visiting my dad too. Take care and Merry Christmas, Kim
    Hi! How are you doing this week? I am happy because my father who has ALS is coming back home to his house to stay for at least a little while. My dad turned 78 in September. He got his official diagnosis of ALS in May after having many falls. Dad is still able to eat without a feeding tube and recently gained 7 1bs. He uses a walker in the house and a manual wheelchair currently any place else. He takes Ritulek and uses a bi-pap just a night when sleeping. Take care and if you respond make sure its on that persons page otherwise it will show up on your own visitor page. Hope to hear from you. Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back