T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Christmas wish for your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Toto, Close, didn't know. You are getting some rain, aren't you? Good to hear from you.

Take care my friend.

Gentleman Jim
    Hi -- I keep drifting off -- I should check the boards more often. Hope all is well -- or as well as can be expected. We actually got a christmas tree -- which I think is insane. We can only buy a scrawny 'real' one at Ikea. They start selling them every year about this time and after a few days they are sold out. It's straight out of a Charlie Brown Christmas -- but worse.
    Hi Toto,
    Thinking of you and hoping you are having a good week. Will be glad when baseball season is over so our boys start going to bed earlier for school. They are really grouchy in the mornings after staying up watching the games. Tonite I hope they go to bed early. Usually, have to take my daughter's cell phone from her too. Otherwise, my dad seems to be currently at a standstill with his progression. He is waiting to see if he gets into a clinical trial. He was supposed to find out last week and now they said it'll be another 10 days. Don't know which one it is but if he gets in I will post and let everyone know what it is and report on his progress. Take care, Kim
    Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! My pals, Jim, and I and one of our girls are going out for dinner tonight. The Big 5-0 is here. Jim's next in March. Hope you have some special plans for Fall!! Blessings to you! Marie
    I found the Propet boots online at J C Penny, look under comfort shoes. I'll let you know how they are after Friday, as I'm only in socks around the house.
    Hi,thankyou for thinking of me that was so kind of you.......i am ok,just needed a break from the forum but all hell broke loose when i did come back........sometimes you can't win.
    How are you? Hope you are as well as you can be.
    Take good care,caroline.
    Thank you Kimberly! I just logged on here for the first time in a week and just saw your message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back