Ladyinn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• 5 months and it seems like yesterday. The ache is still there. I hope you got a chance to meet my Aunt Ree. She died on Wednesday night. Hers was fast and furious. 4 months. But she was ready. She is with her love.
    My love to you,
    Kimberly
    Diane,
    I can't believe it will be 2 months since you left us and joined Ann. My heart still aches. I worry about Tim. I wish there was a way for us to contact him. One day, maybe. Save a space for me.
    My love to you,
    Kimberly
    Diane,
    I miss you terribly. There isn't a day that goes by, that you don't pop in my head. I pray Tim and your son are doing well. Make sure you save me a seat. I can't wait to meet everyone.
    With my heart aching,
    Kimberly
    I am so blessed to have met her. She is a delight and you are blessed to have all
    those wonderful memories. God Bless Diane and her family. Amen

Gentleman Jim
    We are here for you if you need us. You are such a wonderful man, she was very lucky to have to take such wonderful care of her
    Dearest Dianne. How I have loved you, and how I will miss you. Have a cuppa with our Annie. I know how much you have missed her.

Tim, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You were such a wonderful support for Dianne. A big thank you.
    To Diane's Family,

Please take the time to visit Diane's thread under Memorial. You will see how much she meant to us. She was one of a kind. We will be praying for you in the days, weeks and months ahead.
    GOD Bless You,
    Kimberly/momofsixkids60
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back