hangingon1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there anything I can do to help you? I'm a good listener and you can PM me anytime. It's awful for all of us, but I recognize your pain - especially in view of the up-coming holidays. Look for the silver linings- honest- they're out there for each and everyone of us. I find them - in caring people, in my Church and in the wonder of the stars. I truly wish you well.
    I share your belief in Jesus. Indeed, his love for me is getting me through this. Please, if posting a cruel (you call it blunt- I call it cruel) message, meditate on Jesus' teachings before pushing the send button.

You may also want to try the PUSH method (Pray Until Something Happens) I highly recommend it.

Wishing you peace in your heart & soul.
    You need to get some help. I'm sorry about the loss of your wife. But, your harsh comments to new members is plain sickening. This is a support group remember. We don't want your mean and spiteful comments. Please leave us alone and grief somewhere else please. I'm sure you wife wouldn't want you doing this to others.
    Thinking of you. Hope you have a good support system helping you through this difficult/horrible time. You are in my prayers. Kim
    My father took a very small dosage of Paxil after my mom passed away several years ago. He wasn't on it for very long but he said it really helped him. Dad isn't one who likes to take medicine either. I am so sorry that you are hurting so much right now. Glad you are leaning on God to help you get through all this. He's the only one that can help you.
    It has been 6 weeks since the death of my beloved wife. I am devistated. Each night I enter the house I almost hear ther say Honey I need this or that. Oh. God, loosing a soul mate is so hard. but not impossible. I have gone back to my church and to Bible study and the peace it fills me with is worth the time. God loves each of us. Adam and Eve sinned, and that is why there is sorrow in this world. God knows sorrow and sent Jesus described as a man of sorrows acquanted with greif. He Knows my gireif and has helped my through it. If you do not know him you are casting your hope to the wind. He saYS hE IS THE wAY TO gOD. NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER EXCETPLT BY ME. jUST ASK HIM to prove it to you and He will. He says if you will draw close to me I will draw close to you. Notice you are the first to draw close. He is not a lier, He will draw close and comfort you.
    Sending you a hug! You are a special man and I'm truly sorry for your pain. You did the best you could for your wife and the most important thing was that you were there. Take Care, Kim
    Thank you all for your words of condolence. It makes it easier when people care. We are all victims of this horror and we need to pray for one another.
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loved one passing. Mine died exactly a year ago.
    If there is anything I can do, answer, or listen to, please feel free to write me anytime.
    --Mike
    Hangingon I am so sorry for your loss. Ive been with my husband for 38 years and I cant imagine what your going through. Well... it hurts to even think about it. Just wanted you to know your in my thoughts and prayers.
    If you feel like talking or venting please feel free. Ill listen.
    Cherie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back