TedH5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Hi Ted~ just popped in to see how you are doing? I pray that all is going well for you & THANK YOU for all that you do :))
    >>>>HUGS<<<<
    Hi Ted, I don't get on much anymore, but saw the news and hope you are recovering quickly from the procedure. I really am moved by your reasons for participating in the trial.
    Proud of you buddy.
    I believe with a strong will and drive, anything is possible.
    Hang in there, looking forward to hearing your whole story.
    Praying for you Ted. Hope your procedure went well. Stay strong and keep us posted when you can on how you're doing. Kim
    Hello Ted,

I recall that you were scheduled for procedure in August - can't recall the date - just wanted to let you know I am thinking and praying for you! Hope you are AOK!
    Thinking of you and your family. Prayers that all goes well with your surgery and recovery.
    Deb
    Hi Ted,
    I'm not sure yet what clinical trial my dad will be in yet. I'll post on here when I know more and how it goes. I had a nice but too brief of a visit with dad while he was here. I came down with the worst case of strep throat I ever had before in my life so I couldn't be around him for a few days. Dad got to see each of my boys play baseball which it really enjoyed. Dad hopes to move back home in a few months. We just have to wait and see. We have a family friend who has agreed to move in with dad and to be his full-time caregiver if he decides to move back home. We have lucked out with friends and neighbors who have bent over backwards to help my dad out. We have been very blessed. Hope things are going well for you. Take care! Kim
    Hi Ted, hope all is well.
    I can only imagine how hot it is down where you guys are. Been around or over 100, more times than not this month.
    Just got back from camping in Grand Island NY with the family (thought it would be tougher on me, but really wasn't that bad).
    Managed to upload some pics so you can see how cute the kids are. lol
    Cheers,
    Casey
    Hi Ted,
    Hope you are doing well. My dad is home for a short visit before going back to Dallas. He was really impressed with the doctor and ALS Clinic there. He is going to particpate in some clinical trials and is going to get speech, occupational, and physical therapy there. He went to our youngest son's baseball game the other night. Eric was so thrilled to have grandpa there. Take Care, Kim
    Hello Ted and thanks for your message. I read your profile and noted K of C - so figured you are Catholic. Have you received the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick? I did, at the urging of my pastor, prior to leaving for Italy in May. In fact, he suggested that I receive it at regular intervals going forward. I must say, I did feel lighter afterwards (though my pants would disagree ha!). You are a brave warrior in this new trial and I wish you all the best. I will pray for you every Wednesday at my parish's weekly Novena. I pray for all of us - afflicted and carers too. (but admittedly I also pray for faith! Weird eh? The Virgin Mary must be sick of my harassment!). I will send you a friend request as well. Take care and Happy 4th of July. Hope you do something fun today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back