Sequoia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Monday is ending here, and I have remembered you in prayer. I so hope that the day has gone well for you Sharon; and that you find many things made ready for you in miraculous ways. He makes our way straight, our path level. Warm love, Roderick.
    Sequoia - Good luck tomorrow. If you start to get stressed, remember . . . find a corner, a moment, and 'be still'.
    Thinking of you tonite. Praying all goes well tomorrow and the move is quick and easy and your settled in fast.

We had a family cookout with my sisters..sons..daughters in law..granddaughters nieces...mom..and more. I feel blessed. Tired but blessed.

Love to you Sharon
    Dear Sequoia, I am so happy that you got the room, especially with the view, I had a really good feeling about it. I know that with my friend, they have done regular adjustments in her room and her equipment. I continue to pray for you so deeply for you my friend, you shine your light wherever you are! Love you and Praying for you! Much love, Jayne
    I'm very happy you will be in your room with nursing care to help you.after your there you'll get used to moving around in it. We moved to a new house and my husband had to find his way around differently. For the first time ever we needed night lights. Don't worry. Be calm. Think of it as Only a move. Not as the Move. Praying for you Hon.
    .love cherie
    Hi Sharon,
    Hope your move goes well for you. Did I read that you are a sister as in a nun? How long have you been one? I am a Catholic too. Stay strong and know that you are in my prayers. I have been off work for the last few days with bronchitis and laryngitis. Hugs to you, Kim
    So glad you have gotten a room. Praying you'll stay strong during the move and won't get too stressed. Stress is not good for us . . .
    Prayers sent to you. You will be in your new room soon. You have devoted your life to the service of God and he will provide for you.
    Much love sent from me to you
    Sharon,
    The flower is just a piece of GOD's beauty. I rather think it brightens my mood when I scroll through and see that pop of vibrancy. I like Susan's also. Please tell me you have some type of debice to manuever around your room. Can they get you a walker or manual or power chair? Do you have access to the loaner closet or are you in touch with Stu? Please check in to it before an accident happens.
    Much love to you,
    Kimberly
    Sharon, don't you have a walker or a wheelchair Sweets? Furniture surfing is dangerous. You could fall! Please get a walker or chair if your not using one. Don't make me come over there!

Love you too and am praying for you!
    Sharon,
    Sending you prayers from the east coast. Hope to see you settled in your new room next week.
    Much love to you,
    Kimberly
    Sequoia, I am praying for you, for the new room that I SO BELIEVE is waiting for you with love and God's guidance and grace; a place where you are nurtured and cared for deeply. I am visualizing you getting the interview and the perfect room. Thank you for keeping us posted so that we can pray for you in this way, it is an honor. Prayers and Light and Love!
    Sharon,
    I will pray that you get the room with nursing care. I pray that God will open the flood gates of blessing on you. Let me know what happens. Take care my friend.
    Linda
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back