notgivnup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Hello diane....i got the dex yesterday...i am so wishing it would slow progression down. Maybe after a few months they will open dex to all pals. How are you doing?
    Love you
    Hey Di,
    Sending some Aloha your way and hope all is well. My X is on Kauai for a Taro thingy but anyway, take care and God Bless... Aloha, yo
    Aloha Di,
    I have an appt this friday to fill out paper works to get my PWC going since its going to take at least 6mos or more to receive it?... I fell down in my home about 3wks ago my right feet was bruised and sore but thank God no broken bones or anything...lol So I am taking it a little slower just in case. How are you doing? Hope all is well your way, have a great week. take care and God Bless!
    Aloha, yo
    My new room is working out fine, I have more help and the nurses and auds are very kind..... and the view is gorgeous of the cascade mountains and the water front....I am happily settled. But what a day moving was. When we had moved everything up the head nurse said I couldn't stay because DSHS wouldn't pay for it until all the paper work was finished!!! but Jacqueline called my community and asked if they would pay for it, and they said yes....just until the paper work comes through. So my heart dropped to the ground and then bounced back up. Its really is a miracle that they agreed to pay! Any way I am settled. Thank you for your prayers!
    The hot weather is coming our way...suppose to be 93 today! Thank God I have an air conditioner!!!
    love you much
    Sharon
    Di And I am praying for you too, but you gotta quit falling and hurting yourself, that worries me. Love you
    I hope things will get smoother for you. I know it's an adjustment. So happy you have PWC! Family. What can I say? Love you girl!
    Hope you are doin' alright! I like to see you posting. Do you have everything you need at this time? I hope so. I know it's tough. Love to you and hang in there!!!
    I NEED SOME PRAYER WARRIORS ....PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET AN INTERVIEW WITH DHSH BEFORE SEPTEMBER BECAUSE I CANT MOVE TO MY NEW ROOM ON THE NURSING FLOOR UNLESS THEY INTERVIEW ME~ THEY MIGHT HAVE A CANCELLATION ON AUG. 13....PRAY THAT i GET THAT SLOT...
    LOVE YOU MUCH
    How are you doing Diane? Keep those prayers coming my way...I can feel them...I am on the bipap 24/7 with just a few breaks now and then. Keep praying that a room opens up on the nursing floor forme.
    I appreciate you friendship so much!
    love you
    sharon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back