Sequoia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Ill pray for you to get your interview tomorrow and ill pray for you to get that spot on the thirteenth. Hang in there Hon. Calmness and no stress.
    love cherie
    Ok - praying at mass at 4:30 today. BTW - still waiting to hear from Lars the trial doc. HOPEFULLY today - he wasn't at Church on Sunday, so my friend couldn't ask the breathing question. I have NOT forgotten.
    We're in this together Sharon! We have each other and we always are with God. I love you! :)
    Ok Sharon. Praying for calmness and no stress. Handing it over to God. He will take care of that for you. Have you seen your new room? Do you like it? Hoping the move goes smoothly for you and you get settled soon.
    Love cherie
    Hello Sharon, how are you? How are you doing in your new room? I hope you do get internet, we want to keep in touch with you on the forum. Take care and have a great evening.
    Hi Sharon. Thinking about you today and hoping you are well. Are you moved to your new room yet?
    Hello Sr Sharon -
    A little bird told me you got your room. Yippee. I've been praying so hard. I won't tell my aunt - we'll let my little nun keep praying. You never know. I believe. I've not heard back from drug trial doc - I think he's away - but as soon as I hear back if Empower works for breathing I will tell you. Hope you will be moving your computer into your new digs. We need you!!! I'll say a thank you prayer at mass tomorrow.
    Hello Sequoia, I am so happy for you. You are blessed with many friends that love you. Are you still going to communicate with us? I hope so you are an inspiration and very helpful at this forum. Take care and God Bless you. Brenda
    How are you dear friend? Thinking of you so much, sending light~filled prayers and thoughts. Much Gratitude for you and your light...Love, Jayne
    Just dropped in to check on you and say Hi Sister! I've been thinking of you and hope you're doing well.
    Love you!
    Marta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back