S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PS: I see by your post that perhaps your brother is a singer by trade or conviction. It would be natural for him to notice a change in the movement of his tongue in trying to produce desired results. The average Joe would not notice such. Again, take care! CJ
    Sue, I would like to welcome you to the forum. Sorry about your brother. You are new to this forum and I thought I would give you some hints on how to post on certain forums within. (I would private message you if I could, but you have not made enough posts for me do so, I apologize.) We all try to be extremely cautious when posting on the "Do I Have ALS" forum, as MOST of the people that seek advice there are hypochondriacs. We try not to fuel their fears. If you see that a seasoned member or members have responded in a logical way to their fears, please do not undo the process. You are new to ALS and to the forum. Soon you will understand what I'm referring to as you get involved here with our forum family. I wish you and your brother the best. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and we will answer to the best of our ability with our experiences and knowledge. Please take care! CJ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back