judyroyalglenn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I'm doing well Judy! I hope things are going well for you! I'm mostly in the PWC now but still breathing fine, speach is slowing down a little bit, swallowing is fine. Any news on getting a publisher?
    I pray for wisdom for you and for me too! I feel that all kinds of doors are opening for you.

We don't have company for awhile so are working on ourselves, our relationship and friendship with each other. This has understandably been difficult for my husband. We need to keep him as happy and positive as we can. I'm also spending time with friends. It's been great. brad and I spent time in the mountains yesterday. Mountain forests are so cathartic! They put a whole new color on life! :)

Hugs to you Judy!
    Hi Judy! How are things going with you? I'm doing well. Legs are getting weaker but that's no surprise. I'm still breathing, swallowing and yapping fine! It's been a busy summer so far with lots of company! Fun!
    Love,
    Marta
    Hi Judy ... I noticed that you sent a "friend request" but I have not figured out how to use it ... it´s a lot to learn! But thanks for your request and as soon as I figure out how to do it, I will accept your request. By the way, I have noticed that you like to read, since you mentioned the same book I read "Tuesdays with Morrie". I just read another book by the same author that is called something as "5 people you will meet at heaven" (this is a translation from the spanish title, I don´t know the title in English" which is quite a good book, but also, I read "Heaven is Real" which is a lovely description of heaven by a 3 year old boy. You have to read it. I really brought a great peace of mind ... thanks for being my friend.
    Hi Judy! Tendonitus is very painful and dibilitating. I had Tennis Elbow too and had surgery on it several years ago and didn't have any trouble with it since!Have a bone spur on my knee but it doesn't bother me anymore. Probably wore it down. :)

My family is in N Texas in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and Michigan but we see each other frequently. They're the best.

I am recouperating from an ear and sinus infection. I feel much better since I started the antibiotics.

We have a trttible fire about 20 miles away that you've most likely seen on the news. I'm praying for those people that are affected and those that are fighting it.

Love,

Marta
    It tickles me too Judy! I am enjoying my Mom being here very much. She helps me a lot and we're very close. My whole family is close. I am so blessed to have my husband and Mom and my 7 sibs. I think of you often and you're in my prayers. It's a gray springy cool day and we're moving pretty slowly. I hope you're having a good and joyful day Judy!
    Hugs,
    Marta
    Hi Judy! How are you doing? I was just thinking of you. It's a beautiful Sunshiney day here in Loveland. It rained all day yesterday so the trees, flowers and birds are very happy. I have my Mom here until June 2 so I'm happy camper. Are you ready for your successes?
    Love,
    Marta
    I do and I appreciate you reminding me of it. Love and prayers to you Judy! xoxoxo
    Are you ready to be published? :) Thank you for your prayers Judy. You've been in mine as well. So have those publishers. Love to you Judy! I hope you are well. Xoxoxo
    Hi Dear Judy! I've been thinking of you and mention you and the publishers in my prayers. How's it going? Well I hope. Let me know what's oing on in your busy busy life! :)
    Lots of loving thoughts your way!
    Marta
    I have been praying about it Judy. I'm getting them ready to receive your book! :) I'll continue too. Also praying that your pain eases. Xoxoxo
    I'm doing well! I've been a bit busy lately trying to get things in order, spending time with friends and such. How about you? How are you doing? I'll go to lunch with my across the street neighbir a little later. I have the best neighbors. xoxoxo :)
    Judy, I've got the "Statesboro Blues"! I moved here about 7 years ago to care for my Mom. My dad had retired from the Army about 45 miles away back in 1970. Basically been a GA girl since the mid-sixties attending GA Southern and then graduating from MCG in 1976 before traveling around with my Army guy for many, many years. I really enjoy your posts about your journey with your Mom. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back