K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Great pictures, KissJ. You and your husband make a very handsome couple. Your love for each other shines through you both and is very obvious. You're lucky to have found each other! Love to you. Yasmin
    I did go to the zoo and had a transcendental hour or two with the animals....I forgot I had an ALS for those two hpurs! Amazing gift!
    love you much
    I am doing wonderful in my new room....all my worries were for nothing@ God is good! Today I go out in a van that can hold my scooter. We might go to the zoo! Take care!
    love you much
    sharon
    Sequoia, I am so glad you are settled in, have a wonderful view, and things are working out for you!! My prayers continue for you!!! God Bless
    Hello Kiss, My new room is working out fine, I have more help and the nurses and aids are very kind..... and the view is gorgeous of the cascade mountains and the water front....I am happily settled. But what a day moving was. When we had moved everything up the head nurse said I couldn't stay because DSHS wouldn't pay for it until all the paper work was finished!!! but Jacqueline called my community and asked if they would pay for it, and they said yes....just until the paper work comes through. So my heart dropped to the ground and then bounced back up. Its really is a miracle that they agreed to pay! Any way I am settled. Thank you for your prayers!
    The hot weather is coming our way...suppose to be 93 today! Thank God I have an air conditioner!!!
    love you much
    Sharon
    I am praying!!! God is with you!!
    Relax and Let God.
    You are Loved!!
    Please, continue to keep in touch!!!
    PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET AN INTERVIEW WITH DHSH BEFORE SEPTEMBER BECAUSE I CANT MOVE TO MY NEW ROOM UNLESS THEY INTERVIEW ME~ THEY MIGHT HAVE A CANCELLATION ON AUG. 13....PRAY THAT i GET THAT SLOT...
    LOVE YOU MUCH
    PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ABOUT THIS MOVE:

I AM A BIT STRESSED OUT ABOUT MOVING BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN MY NEW ROOM IS DIFFERENT THAN MY OLD ROOM...I HAVE EVERYTHING ARRANGED SO i CAN GET AROUND, BUT THE NEW ROOM IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

PLEASE PRAY THAT I BE CALM AND TRUST THAT GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.
    LOVE YOU MUCH

SHARON
    Great that you could go on a cruise~! I will send you more info via email
    thank you for your kind and loving words....keep those prayers coming my way.
    love you
    Hello Kiss, I am so happy that you are going to the Caribbean! Have you heard about the Israeli Treatment for ALs that is rocking our world?? If you send me your email address in a private message I will send you a video and some info on it...it is truely miraculous...I would go for this treatment anytime it comes out. I heard that too about Dex coming out in Oct...but it is nothing compared to this treatment. They are going to so a clinical trial with it in Boston. Sure wished I lived there!
    Anyways, thanks for the prayers
    love you
    Sharon
    Hello Kiss, thanks for thinking of me....I am doing ok, one day at a time...its getting scary because my arms and hands are at the beginning stages of twitching, cramps, ect. I don't want to go there...
    How is your husband doing? How are you doing handling this? I am praying for a cure, and that it won't take so long for them to develop it~
    Praying for you~
    love and ((hugs))
    I am doing ok Kiss. Just can't eat much anymore so really relying on my feeding tube. My speech is pretty much gone so I am using an Ipad with an app called "assistive chat" ...I love it because it is so simple. Just type what you want and its speaks for you. I have no plans for the summer except to take the bus on my scooter to Alki Beach...my favorite place to hang out. enjoy your cruise! Sounds wonderful!
    love you
    Sharon
    The way the Dex is shown to work is that his white blood cells should be down a bit...ask for a copy of his labs..all of them...then check to see if his WBC have lowered...someone said that they may go back up latter, so you have to look at all of the labs to see. Maybe he is on the Dex...does he have any side effects?
    I sure wish Biogen would change its mind and give compassionate use ...but then there is the cost too. They need to fast track this drug and get it to Pals soooon!
    love and ((hugs))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back