notgivnup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• How are you doing my warrior sister? I hope you are feeling OK. wish I could come and visit you in beautiful Hawaii, and we could walk on the beach and dance.
    Di,
    Sorry to send out the Cavalry. But I do remember the last time you were MIA, you had been in the hospital. Keep a good eye on that wound, I doubt you do, but is there a hospital on the island with a hyperbaric chamber? There great for healing tough wounds. I cringe just thinking about them.
    Love you my sister (hey, I'm ordering 2 sarongs hopefully tonight),
    Kimberly
    Di,
    Where are you? You've never been gone that long from us. 2+ days. I'm worried. I sent you an e mail. Please check in.
    Love you my sister,
    Kimberly
    Di,
    Missed you again today. Will try and catch up soon. Had a dream about your brownies. I couldn't get back in to the 48 contiguous states. It reminded me of the Robin Williams film where he's stuck in the airport.
    Toto
    Di,
    Just wanted to stop by and say Hi and grab a brownie to go. Take care of those purpley precious princessed phalanges. I'm glad they weren't broken. Although, they do say soft tissue damage takes longer to heal. Praying for relief.
    Kimberly
    Yes, we cut first and drank second. Lol! No time for pride Dear One! Ask for what you need! Kids and men are not ones to anticipate when someone needs something I've found. Speak up Sweets! I'm sorry you're hurting. Got any pain meds left? Or brownies? I worry about you in such a remote place! Beautiful but remote.
    Hi Babe! I'm good. My friend/hair stylist is moving to Florida and came over with a bottle of Pino Noir and her scissors! A last haircut and a referral for a new stylist. Sad but this move will be good for her.

Love you!
    Thanks for being an online friend. I am doing ok now. I am early in the ALS process. Weakness in both my right leg and right arm. My neurologist who diagnosed my ALS referred me to Vanderbilt. I get to go to Vanderbilt in Nashvlle on 19 July. They have an ALS clinic so I will learn more after getting enrolled in their clinic. I am 59 and have had an enjoyable and interesting life. I really feel for people in their 20s and 30s who come down with this disease. I understand everyone has their own journey so I am ready for the ride. I will keep you in my prayers and am glad to meet you. Seems the nicest people come down with this disease.......take care.......cheers.....fp
    Just checking to to tell you I was thinking about you and to make sure "The BUNNY"(YOU) keeps going and going and going, you know you inspire me. Wow the Mother's day picture, what a view. Glad to see you finially got a chair, long over due. Love ya, Tammy
    Hi Patty, thank you for the note, I am doing ok, is a very sad day.Hope you are doing ok, {{{HUGS}}}
    Hi hon...are you holding up okay? I'm so sorry about AL. It just seems like this monster is taking everyone. You take care of you! That's an order.
    Just saw the Mother's day pictures, how did I miss them for 10 days? Looks like a lovely day! You look great in the chair. Sweet grand kids, thanks for sharing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back