S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Susan, Hey girl, you have been on my mind. Hope your doing as well as possible. Keep the faith.

God Bless you and your family,
    Gentleman Jim
    Hey Susan,

I hope your family up near NYC is okay, and the storm didn't do much damage. Drop me a note when you have a chance, and let me know how you're doing. xo
    Susan, are you doing okay? Have t seen much of you around. Hugs. I think of you often.
    Thinking of you and hoping you are as well as can be. You were always an inspiration to me with your reading lists. I have been reading to my Pals a religious novel by Angela Elwell Hunt. there are 4 books in the series and we are on the last one: The Emerald Isle. THe first 3 were: The Silver Sword, the GOlden Cross and the Velvet shadow. We have enjoyed them all. Write when you can.
    G.
    Susan, summer is going real fast. I hope you are doing your Bible studies. Keeps you strong.

I don't get on here all that often either, but always want you to know you are very special and I
    am thinking of you and praying for you. Bless you and your family.

All the best, Jim
    My new room is working out fine, I have more help and the nurses and auds are very kind..... and the view is gorgeous of the cascade mountains and the water front....I am happily settled. But what a day moving was. When we had moved everything up the head nurse said I couldn't stay because DSHS wouldn't pay for it until all the paper work was finished!!! but Jacqueline called my community and asked if they would pay for it, and they said yes....just until the paper work comes through. So my heart dropped to the ground and then bounced back up. Its really is a miracle that they agreed to pay! Any way I am settled. Thank you for your prayers!
    The hot weather is coming our way...suppose to be 93 today! Thank God I have an air conditioner!!!
    love you much
    Sharon
    I have to trust in God that He will make my new room work for me...I really appreciate the prayers!
    love you much~
    HELLO SUSAN....HOW ARE YOU? I NEED SOME PRAYER WARRIORS ....PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET AN INTERVIEW WITH DHSH BEFORE SEPTEMBER BECAUSE I CANT MOVE TO MY NEW ROOM ON THE NURSING FLOOR UNLESS THEY INTERVIEW ME~ THEY MIGHT HAVE A CANCELLATION ON AUG. 13....PRAY THAT i GET THAT SLOT...
    LOVE YOU MUCH
    Susan may lady, it was good to hear from you. I miss the day today thoughts. I really appreciate
    those of you who think of me and my family. You are in my prayers. God bless you.

Thanks for being my friend.

Gentleman Jim
    susanf hope all is going ok. Sorry I have been MIA lots going on. Hope to chat soon
    Are you okay? Haven't seen you on in a while. Holding up with the storms alright?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back