Ms. Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Marta, how r u doing with those fires? My son lives in Denver, glad he's not in fire country. But geez, been hot there! Hope alls ok.
    Love
    Sue
    Sorry you are coughing, glad you aren't burning. We FINALLY got a news report on the evening news about CO! It was useless.
    Can't wait. I'm working on a pro ject for us. Won't take any work at all, I promise (as she crosses her fingers behind her back). I think it will be fun! I'm so excited, I feel like someone gave me spe ed.
    Kimberly
    PS Cherry's good too.
    Get well Ms Pie....sounds like you must have had bad pain! Iam struggling a fair bit ,however I know thats part of grief so sharing with you guys helps a bit.
    Fine here. We live on the east side of town so would literally have to burn across the whole city to get over here. Staying inside at home in the AC though. Breathing trouble is something to avoid! Agreed... the summer will be rough.
    What's the pie of the day? Will call you this weekend!
    Love you,
    Kimberly
    I could go for a big slice of deep dish apple a la mode, of course
    Good here, getting through winter okay, glad you get a few days to yourselves before 4th company arrives, they will start renovations right? Hope that goes to plan and easy peasy. Any word on the chair?
    Hmm, I lost the previous post to you. I asked which you were today, Boisenberry or Blackberry? Now I really am confused. I wonder if I accidentally posted it on my wall?
    Love you my little one,
    Kimberly
    So sorry, I just got your post. Yes, Debby is in the panhandle area of Florida. Poor Magpuff, she's trying to stay afloat. Its such a shame we don't have the technology to redirect Mother Nature's wrath.
    Kimberly
    Hello Ms. Pie:
    I just need to babble with someone. I was hoping my brother would join the forum and read the posts and threads of all you great people. He just seems to have given up- although he was difinitively diagnosed, he is still convinced he has some joint disease. He is getting progressively worse and the stress is taking its toll. I am trying my best to assist him, but unsure what should be the next step.
    Did I mention that he tried the stem cell therapy. I am uncertain as to how much you can write as a post.
    Marta,
    Are you scrambling yet? Or are they not close to you? So sad, you have the fires and "Debby" apparently went the wrong way. Stay safe, praying for you,
    Kimberly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back