rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi rose,thankyou for message.
    I go for surgery on wednesday morning to have a cyst removed so i am a bit nervous.
    At recent appointment they said only option is botox for bulbar spasms/right side of face but they can have long term complications so not sure if to have them.
    Other then that i am plodding on.
    How are you? i think i missed replying to a pm from you when i was ill.
    Take good care ,caroline.
    Just seen your message.........you have been in a wheelchair?
    To all whom have asked, I saw the orthopedic surgeon today. Wonderful news, no surgery, and I graduated to a boot and a walker from the wheelchair.
    Rose,
    Could you contact David for me? My PM abilities are gone! I can read my old messages but have no way to reply. I can't send them or receive them. My avatar is missing from my posts and what has happened to the edit button when I post to a thread?
    Thanks, Deb
    Thanks Rose! I still think that getting rid of them would be much easier for me in the long run! Now, without getting TMI, I was "nearly" B in my 30's, and now I'm DD LOL.
    That's ok, between my cold and exhaustion from shopping for my daughter's graduation party, I'm just lollygagging in bed... hope your ankle feels better soon!
    I think bland, and then you can embellish till your heart's content with sharpies.
    Hi Rose, wish there was some way I could virtual write on your cast! I don't understand-does the orthopedic doctor take off cast, or can he determine what he needs to determine just by the x-rays? I was imagining you in limbo until you met with him.
    Either way, it must have hurt like Heck... hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for thinking of me in your moment of crisis though! :)
    Oh sweetie, when did you fall? And in the bathroom is the worse, everything is tile... hope you're feeling better soon, an ER trip is not the way to spend your day. Do you use a scooter or just the wheelchair? I love my scooter, use it all the time in the house and yard. I'm so sorry that you got hurt.
    Hi! So glad to see you posting on the forums again. I really appreciate your efforts "in the sandbox"
    Loved the photos of your bathroom remodel and the hose cover for the bipap is so pretty!
    Hi Rose! Not sure which fray I stepped into, but it pisses me off when people get jumped all over because they're scared... and not listening. Patience people! :) BTW, I think you have been doing a great job of handling some of these folks as well, we definitely miss Al and Allen... and Richard and Barry... and Anne... hugs...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back