LizT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    Doing pretty well thank you. Still living, loving and working. Hope you are too.
    ((((((((((HUG))))))))))Just wanted to give you this.
    Your special , never forget that and your wanted here more than you will ever know.
    good! and welcome back.. I can't stay online, RT is coming out to the house any second, but, wanted to make sure I gave you a quick welcome. I hope you're doing better. ♥
    Hello Liz, just checking in with you to see how you are doing...I am hanging in here one day at a time...that's the only way to deal with this disease....hope you are hanging in there and that life starts to give you some joy soon.
    love, prayers, and ((hugs))
    Liz, How you doing girl? I am not here as much lately, however, i do think about
    you and hope you are getting along. Your a great gal, life is very good, enjoy
    the rest of yours, it will go fast. You know I am right.

Take care my friend,

Gentleman Jim
    Incredibly sorry to any one over the second misunderstanding, but in good excuse we have a great deal more worry not just about me than I can talk about, plus I’m having to fight this disease on my own for best part of every day.

I am truly dearly sorry to have misjudged you as also misunderstood and have actually posted the something into the forum
    Hi Liz, I saw your post about the lack of a computer, do you have a smartphone? What does your daughter use for school work? We'll have to see what we can do... I have an older one, but by the time I ship it out, it would probably be dead anyway. Doesn't your Dad have a pc? We'll find a way, we cannot lose you too! Sending you a hug.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back