G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Robin, just saw your light was on, and wanted to come over and say hi... hope you're feeling well... I do miss your hubby, can't imagine how it is for you. Hugs,
    Helen
    Hi Robin,
    Thanks for coming by tea. Allen was a household name at our house. Whenever I got a dumb look from my neuro, I would ask Allen and get an answer. Not to mention he was funny as heck.
    We miss him..............
    Although I had to laugh when I found out that "trfogey" was only a day older than me! I gave him some crap for that, let me tell you! :)
    Robin, it was definitely mutual, all of the folks on this forum have kept me going, and Allen and the tea ladies are definitely my special friends here. Also Barry and Richard at tea as well... and they were the only ones brave enough to endure all chatter about dog poop, chickens, gardens and stuff. Remember, if not for you, he wouldn't have been able to be here to help us all, so you have helped us all as well. I miss him, and can't imagine how much harder it is for you and the rest of his family and friends. I hope you stay with us, but understand if it's too hard. Hugs,
    Helen
    I am so sorry.. One of the smartest people.. I really will miss Allen, he and Al were such good friends of mine.. I remember the day Allen joined the forum, and he was one of my good buddies, I am having such a horrible week.. I am just so sad, although I know he is with Al, and our good buddies Joel and Barry.. Wow what will I do without these wonderful men..
    Robin, I'm so sorry for your loss, magnified 1000 times what we are feeling. May God bless you and your family for everything that you did to take care of him... we wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet if not for you.
    I posted on the memoriam page but just want to say that I am so sorry Allen passed away. I read that you had been hospitalized and I hope that for whatever reason that was, you are healing and gaining strength again. Take care, Robin.
    Robin, Hi I am Ami. I met Allen here on the forum and I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you must feel and I am so sorry. Thank you for the updates. I am thinking of you all.
    Thanks for your update. We are all in the wings hoping for the best for you. I know things must seem bleak. Hang in there.

VL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back