Bill0808
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Stephanie,
    I saw Wendy's post. Drop me a line when you get a chance. We are all praying for him. Give him a kiss from me. And tell him I love him.
    Many prayers to you,
    Kimberly
    Steph,
    Just checking in to see how Ken is doing. I had to have a little work done and I'm sorry for being away. Please let me know so I can let everybody else know.
    Love to you all and a big hug for the big guy,
    Kimberly
    My husband is bill and when dad was diagnosed aug 2010 He went looking for information and resources for my dad and I and found this forum, I think he may have found it before dad did. I am very unfamiliar with communicating here still learning
    Stephanie,
    Thanks so much. I knew he could do it. Aw, let him have fun winking, its the pinching I would watch out for. Send him my love,
    Kimberly
    Stephanie, please let me know how our big guy is doing. When I saw how it came in I was a little confused. Did yo join here before your dad. Give him my love.

Kimberly
    Hi Steph,
    I am sorry I didn't reply to your post sooner, so I thought I would send you a personal message. Thank you for the kind words and I am sorry if I caused you any additional pain. Each PALS progresses differently, so I am hoping that you have many more years left with your father. We are lucky in that we get to be there with them and show them how much we care, as opposed to losing them suddenly. Stay strong and continue to make memories. Again Thanks,
    Raul
    Raul_Chicago
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back