trfogey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I will miss you so much Allen...my dear friend...Man oh man did u rip me a new one when I first showed up here...But we soon became friends in PMs and you taught me so much and you were a tough one ...but you truly had a heart of gold..I will continue to spread on my end of things, everything you taught me..I wont ever forget you or what you did for me...Thank you Allen...I know we will meet someday...and I promise to use proper grammar when we do :) R.I.P dear friend...Goodbye :)
    My MR T,you have left me broken hearted...........why now,so soon,so quick
    Allen, I am so so so sad that you left us. But that's me being selfish because I dont know what I'm gonna do with out you :( I know you are better now and for that I think you Lord! Your eternal life has now begun and you free of the beast called ALS :). Prayers for your family. I miss you already :(
    your light is on,are you really back?
    oh i do hope you are ok allen,been so worried and with al passing away.........we all need each other right now. (((hugs)))caroline.
    You do not know me as I am new to the forum but was reading it months before my diagnosis this past February. I miss seeing you on the forums and am hoping you are back soon. You give hope and support to so many on this site. Wishing you the very best. Praying for you and your family.
    still thinking of you dear friend ,hoping and praying to hear from you soon (((hugs)))caroline.
    Its my daily stop to check for your light :( I have to take the kids out to a school event but cant stop wondering when I AM going to see your light again! BECAUSE I AM GONNA SEE IT SOON! I JUST KNOW IT!!! I am having withdrawls of you telling me how silly I'm being and me ahrrassing you to see if your ok lol. (((HUGS))) to you and your wife!!
    Hope you can come back to us soon Allen. We miss you something fierce!
    ohhhhhh ---- you're the allen everyone is looking for and concerned about. didn't know. and certainly don't want to bother you if you are having some major troubles and concerns your own self. am, again, sorry to have bothered you.
    hello - as i truly respect your knowledge and opinions i would greatly appreciate your reading my recent post under "physical therapy" and giving any suggestions or ideas.
    thanks sooooooo much ----- cyndi
    just wanted to let you know i have been thinking of you lots and i miss seeing you around.
    hope you and your wife are ok and you can get some care sorted soon.
    (((hugs)))caroline.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back