W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi wanda.
    Good to see you on the forum. How are you doing?
    Glen is still very much missed,i loved his cheeky sense of humour.
    A lot of wonderful old members have passed on now but they are still very much with us in our memories and hearts....just like glen.
    Take good care .
    caroline.
    Hi Wonda...noticed Alexandria... I went to high school there :) hope you are doing well. Cheers!
    Wanda,

I've seen your green light on recently, and wanted to let you know that you and Glen are not forgotten, and in fact sorely missed. I hope things are getting a bit easier now. Sending you a friend request, I just now realized we weren't "officially" friends on the forum. ♥ xo ♥
    Hi Wandabrittle,
    my name is Tom and I am a market researcher and have a project that involves both ALS patients and their support network in Canada. The research takes 45-60 minutes over the telephone and I am offering $100 for your time and participation. If you are in Toronto, I am also looking to speak with people face to face in a downtown facility.

The research objectives of the study are very broad and no personal information is asked of you. Specific areas of discussion focus on the following:
    1. Attitudes and behaviours towards ALS
    2. How the ALS condition is currently managed
    3. What patient services are available and being used

Please contact me if you are interested in participating or if you know of anyone that may be interested in participating in this study to better understand the challenges of living with ALS.
    With thanks
    Tom
    [email protected]
    www.mcwhirter.ca
    Hi -
    So far so good. Do you know any Campbells' from Alexandria? I have a friend Patti - she's great and I know she visits her folks every weekend. I come from Cornwall originally - and most of my family is still there. Small world but sure is a weird place to "meet". I'm still learning the ropes and forum site, but I have found everyone to be ever so helpful. So much to think about... it's daunting. I would send you my personal email, but I don't know how to send a private message. Once I figure it out - I'll send you one! Thanks Wanda and nice to meet you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back