Anja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anja, I've been thinking of you, and realized its nearly your birthday! Hope all is well with you.
    Anja, where have you been? The alert has been sounded, and I see you haven't been on in quite a while... hope evrything is ok...
    Hi Anja, what's going on where you are? We have just ended an "official" heat wave, which means temps in the 90s for 3 days or more. I haven't gone outside much the last 3 days, and stayed in the shade. Nice thunderstorm a few hours ago took care of that. Hope you're feeling ok, sending you a hug.
    Helen
    Anja, he is so very blessed to have a friend like you. I hope I have a friend like you someday. Our life is most precious when we have loved ones around us, both in life and death.
    I will pray for you both.
    Love Aly
    Anna, what great news, although not knowing what it is sucks as well. I have been away for a few days with my hubby. Took a break, got home last night to a perfectly tidy house, which was nice, and a shock! My children are the best :)
    I hope you have a nice day and wish you the best. Sorry to hear that your friend is suffering so much. I thought you were absent from here, die to his illness, what a wonderful lady you are. I am so blessed to know you. Hugs
    We're about 8 hours difference. I assume it is now Monday morning for you. See you tomorrow also known as Monday!
    I'll be here and awake but maybe not cleaned up so might scare you! Lol! Looking forward to speaking with you too! :). Right now it's 5:55 pm on Sunday evening. Thanks for your friendship Anja! Xoxoxo
    Just let me know when and I'll make sure to answer. Love you! Sleep well Dear One.
    Hugs back to you Dear Sister Friend. This has been a hard year so far. I love you too!
    Thanks Anja, I think we're all in shock about losing Al... what's scary is how fast some of the PALS go when they get an illness... Thanks for thinking of me, hope you're feeling ok.
    Love you lots,
    Helen
    It means to retrieve. http://definitions.dictionary.net/fetch. Here is a link to all definitions of the word Fetch. English is a weird language. It sort of means what you meant but you play fetch with your dogs when you throw a ball and they bring it back to you. I thought it might be a Dutch word also! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back